Living With BTS

It has been a week since I've been living with BTS. So far, it has been nice. Well, apart from Yoongi, of course. Everything other than that is great. The boys have been treating me really well.

Jin is the oldest one, he is like the mother to the boys. Everyday I help Jin with the breakfast and everything. If it wasn't for Jin the house would have been destroyed by now.

Speaking of destroying, we have our God of Destruction, Rapmon or Namjoon. This boy never fails to amaze me. He breaks everything he touches. Like, literally everything! He can be a little flirty, but we all know it's for fun. He has a really sweet heart.

Hobi is our sunshine. He is the fun one, always happy and bubbly. He is also the loudest one. He is like a little kid.

Jimin, my best friend is very considering towards me and understands me the best. He tries his best to keep me company although he has a busy schedule along with the rest of the BTS.

Jungkook and Taehyung calls me noona, although I'm only 3 months older than Tae, he still calls me noona. He says it's because I once told him that he reminds of my little brother.

These 6 boys really have been helping me with everything.

Then there's Yoongi God, I really hate this guy!! He doesn't talk too much after that incident. I like it this way; but every time he sees me, he gives me that playboy smirk, which makes me wanna punch his face. Well, I try to ignore him as much as I can.

Living with these boys is fun. I'm really gonna miss them when I leave.

___________________________________________
Author's Note:
Hey guys, I know this chapter is really not that connected to the story, but I just wanted to add this part bc I wanted the story to feel more related to bts.
Hope you guys are enjoying the story.

*BTS as themselves