Maknae

"Yaa, Jeon Jungkook!!" my scream caused both of them to wake up.

"N-noona?" Jungkook said, completely awake as he saw my face red with anger.

"Jeon Jungkook, what's wrong with you!? You took advantage of this little girl!" I screamed at the maknae.

"In his defense, I'm older than him." Lisa tried to say.

"You are?" Jungkook said with disbelief in his eyes. "Should I call you noona then?"

"Yaa!" I smacked his head. "You, get out of the room." I said, pointing at kookie,
"Lisa, honey, get dressed. I'm calling your unnis to pick you up."

"jewsonghammida!" Lisa bowed her head and apologised.

"You don't have to apologise to me. But you might have to give an explanation to your unnis."

"Ne."

After a while, Jennie came to pick Lisa up and took Lisa with her while scolding her.

Afterwards everyone came down to have their breakfast. I went to Jin oppa, dragging kookie by his ear.

"Oppa, I have to complain about Jungkook!"
"Why, what did he do?"

"I found him in my bed with Lisa this morning!"

Everyone fell silent, hearing my words. After some moment, everyone started to talk.

Tae and Jimin came patted Jungkook in the back.

"Woah!! Jungkook-ah!! You are fast!!" V said earning a death glare from me.

Hoseok was still trying to figure out what I just had said.

Nmajoon couldn't stop laughing while Yoongi was looking at the kid in disbelief.

"Yaa, Jeon Jungkook!!" Jin yelled at him.
Everyone fell silent again.

"Mianhae, hyung. But I was drunk!"

"So, you slept with that little girl??"
"Oppa, Go easy on him. He made a mistake." I tried to calm Jin down.

"No, Yoo Na! He should've been careful! It's his fault." Jin was really angry. He stormed out of the kitchen to his room.

"Namjoon oppa, make him calm down. Okay? And kookie come with me." I said as I went to my room and Jungkook followed me lowering his head.

"Jungkook-ah, sit down." I said as we entered my room.

"Noona, do you too think that it's my fault?" Jungkook asked me with sadness in his voice.

"No. I don't think it was anybody's fault. It was a mistake. And people made mistake." I said as I patted his back to comfort him.

"But Jin hyung is so angry with me and I think I let you guys down." Jungkook said as tears rolled down his cheek.

"I can understand Jin oppa. He cares for both you and Lisa. He's just upset."

"What do I do now, noona?"

"Do you like her? Lisa, I mean."

"I love her. She's amazing. She is a great person."

"Then explain all of this to Jin oppa." I said as I patted his head.

"You think it will be okay?" Jungkook asked, wiping his tears.

"I know it will be okay. But you owe an apology to the whole BTS and Blackpink."

Jin's POV:
I couldn't believe it. Jungkook created this whole mess. I tried to calm myself down as I thought of what happened earlier.

"Hey, babe." I heard Namjoon's voice and looked back.

"Hey."

"You okay?"

"I'm fine. Just disappointed."

"Don't be. Kookie is a kid, so is Lisa. They made a mistake." Namjoon said as he took my hand in his. "I know you care about them, and you're upset but you have to support them when they make a mistake."

Knock, knock.

"Come in." I said as I heard the knock on my door.

Jungkook entered the room looking guilty.

"I'll let you two talk." Namjoom said and went out.

"Hyung..." Kookie started to talk but I interrupted.

"I was too harsh on you, wasn't I?"

"No, hyung. I deserved it. I was irresponsible."

"You weren't irresponsible, it was just a careless step. And you didn't deserve my harsh behaviour."

"Hyung, don't be like that. You have the right to scold me anytime!" Kookie said as he hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I love her, you know?"
"I know." I looked at him. "Just promise me one thing, Jungkook-ah."

"Anything, hyung."

"You will never break that girl's heart. She's a very good kid."

"I won't, I can't break her heart. I love her too much to be able to do that!"

"Now let's go back to to the others!" I looked at him and ruffled the hairs of our golden maknae.

"By the way, Jungkook? You used protection, right?"

"Hyung!!"

___________________________________________

Lisa from Blackpink As Herself.