Without Him

Jungkook's POV:

I was sitting outside the operation theater along with my hyungs, Got7 hyungs and Blackpink Noonas.

All of us were worried af. I thought of what had happened.

Flashback: 2 Hours Ago:

I walked towards Bambam and Lisa. Seeing them so close was killing me. I get that they are childhood friends, but why do they have to be so close??!

"Yaah, Lisa! Are you cheating on me??" I bursted out at my girlfriend and one of my best friend.
"What are you talking about?" Lisa asked.
"Why are you so close with him?" I yelled at her, pointing at Bambam.
"Yaah, Jungkook-ah!! Aren't you being too immature now?" Bambam asked.
I don't know what came over me. I snapped at Bambam.
"Why don't you shut up?"
"Yaah!!" Lisa shouted back at me.

"No!! Someone help!!"

We suddenly hear a scream.

"That's Yoo Na unni's voice!" Rose got up from her sit which was Youngjae's lap.
"Let's go!" Mark ran to the door and we followed him.

Jisoo and J-hope screamed when they saw a bloody Yoongi laying on the street and a panicked Yoo Na over him.

"Yoo Na, what happened?!" Mark asked as he helped Yoo Na.
"There was a car, He tried to s-save me a-and he pushed me off and he g-got hit." Yoo Na noona cried.
"Someone help him!" Jin screamed as he tried to pick Yoongi up. But he being flustered he couldn't.
I wiped my eyes and picked Yoongi hyung up.
"Jungkook, get Yoongi into my car, Jin hyung, help Yoo Na." Mark said as he got into the driver seat. "Guys, You follow us." He said to the rest of the guys and rushed to the hospital.
Flashback Over.

We were waiting outside the neurology department when Jin hyung came with Yoo Na.

"Yoo Na, Are you okay?" Jimin reached her.
"I'm fine." She smiled weakly. "How is Yoongi?" She asked with a shaky voice.
"Yonngi hyung is in a surgery, it will take some time."
"It's all my fault!" She bursted into tears.
"No, unni. It's not your fault. Don't say that." Lisa said as she and Jennie comforted her.

"Hey, You know you are an idiot to treat Lisa like that before, right?"
I heard a voice and turned to see Bambam.
I lowered my head. "I was just so jealous of you and Lisa."
"I will not let you date my sister, if you're gonna be an a**.
"Who are you to.... wait, sister?!!"
"Yeah, we practically grew up like siblings. And here you are, getting jealous over stupid stuff."
"I'm sorry, Bam-ih. I was being stupid."
"Yes you were." Bambam said as he ruffled my hair.

"Guardian of Patient Min Yoongi?"

We all came forward.

"I'm Dr. Yoo Hye Jung. The operation was successful. The patient is gonna come back to sense after a while." She smiled and went away.

Everyone of us sighed in relief.
Yoo Na noona sat down, her back against the wall. I went to her and put my hands around her. She mumbled something under her breath:
"I love him so much, I can't live without him."