Mistake

Yoongi's POV:
Her lips had me breathless. I couldn't take my eyes off of those soft, pink lips.

"Didn't you said kiss on the cheek was too less for you?" Her voice made me come back to my senses.

Yes, it was too less for me. I wanted my lips touch hers. I wanted to taste those lips.

I couldn't resist myself anymore. I couldn't control my urge to feel her lips on mine. I made her face myself.

"I never said on the cheek."

I kissed her. It felt nice. It was different. It was... warm. I had kissed her before. But this was something else. This was like touching her soul, feeling her heart.

What am I doing? I'm making a mistake! I'll get hurt again and I won't be able to heal. I shouldn't do this.

I pulled myself away from her. I needed to get out. I needed to get away from her. I walked out the door.

Yoo Na's POV:
He kissed me. I didn't know what to do and I just stood still. His kiss felt nice and warm. It felt real somehow.
I was about to kiss him back but..... he pulled away. Before I could say anything,  he just walked out the door.

Yaa, Min Yoongi!! What was that about?!! You come into my room, you kiss me and then you leave without saying a single word??! You sure have your way.

Thinking about that jerk, I fell asleep.

Next Morning:
I remembered last night as soon as I woke up.

Arrgh! Min Yoongi that pabo!!

Why did he do that? Whatever I tried to forget about it. But I couldn't. I felt a need to talk to him about it. I got up from bed and went to the washroom.

"Good Morning!" The boys greeted me as I came down to the dining table.

"Good Morning!" I replied. But I all could think about was Suga. I glanced at him, he was busy with his breakfast.

"Hey, we have a early morning today, think you'll be okay?" Jin's voice pulled me back to reality.

"Yeah? Yeah, I'll be fine." I smiled to assure him.

"Then we must go now guys! Or we'll be late."

"Okay, let's go."

"Hey, Yoongi?" I stopped Yoongi at the door.

"Yeah?"

"About last night...."

Yoongi cut me off mid sentence, "Last night was a mistake..." he wanted too say something more.

"Hey, hyung hurry up!!" Namjoon yelled from the staircase.

"I gotta go." He rushed out.

But I didn't notice him.

Mistake? That's all it meant to him? I thought he too, felt the warmth.

But I guess I was wrong. To him, it was nothing but..... a MISTAKE.