Jealousy Rain

"Kiss me."

"What!!??" Mark looked shocked.
"Just do it!"
Mark was shocked but obeyed.

Mark was a good kisser. Although it was only to make Yoongi jealous, but I gotta admit it was hot and I did enjoy it a bit.

(A/N: Don't judge my girl Yoo Na. It's Mark Tuan. Who wouldn't enjoy!?!? Ask Jackson for confirmation😜)

Mark pulled away from the kiss and smirked.
"I'll be back in a bit."
I nodded.

I was sure that our make out session was enough for Yoongi to explode. I glanced at him again and he indeed was about to explode.

Yoongi's POV:

What the hell!! Yoo Na and Mark was swallowing each other's face right in front of me. My blood boiled in jealousy and anger. I felt like I was gonna explode.

I'm so jealous!!

"I'm so jealous!!"

Wait, did I say that out loud??

I looked back and saw Jungkook. Uhm... shouldn't I be the one to say that??

I followed Jungkook's gaze and saw Lisa and Bambam dancing together.

"Welcome to the jealousy rain, brother!" I sarcastically said to him.

"I don't like her being with him like that!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Possesive! I wanted to say. But Lisa is actually his girl and here I'm getting jealous at Mark when Yoo Na is nowhere near being in a relationship with me. So I couldn't really blame him at this point.

I looked back to Yoo Na. Mark was back with her and they were laughing about something.

Argh!!! This is it! I can't take it anymore!

I walked up to her and dragged her away from Mark.

Yoo_Na's POV:

"What the hell!? Where are you taking me?" I yelled at Yoongi while he dragged me outside.
He stopped and glared at me.
"Why were you kissing Mark?"
"Because he is my boyfriend! How many times do I have to tell you that!?"
"Why are you dating hin?" He almost shouted.
"I'll date whoever I want, why do you care?"
"You know I thought you are different. But I was wrong. You're just like the others. A feelingless sl*t, who only wants to satisfy her needs!" He muttered.

What did he just say??

Smack!

I slapped him across the face. How am I the bad one when he was the heartbreaker.

"How dare you say that?? I thought deep down you had a good heart! But you truly one jerk. Whether it's inside or outside you're just a stupid a**hole!! " I screamed out of disgust.

I ran, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Wait, Yoo Na!!"