For Him To Be Happy

I woke up today and the thought came to my mind. For the last two days I've been dwelling on weather to tell Yoongi or not.

It has been two days since the accident. I still haven't told Yoongi. Telling him can turn my whole life upside down. But I couldn't keep it hidden from him. He needed to know.

I decided to let him know.

I'll go visit him today and tell him. It's important for him to know.
I thought.

Yoongi's POV:

I was laying on my hospital bed. Thinking about the last two days. Everyone had visited me. Got7, Blackpink and other friends of mine. My members practically lived inside of my cabin. But the one I wanted to see didn't come. Lee Yoo Na, the girl I risked my life to save, didn't even visit me.

I mean come on!! For f*ck's sake, I saved your life how can you not visit me, not even once!!?

I clicked my tongue in annoyance. I was feeling bored. I didn't wanna bother my members. They spent all of their free times to keep me company. They needed a break.
But I needed someone to keep me company. I picked up my phone and dialed  a number.

Sohee: Yeboseyo, Yoongi?
Yoongi: Can you come to the hospital   
              right now?
Sohee: Hospital? Are you all right?
Yoongi: Oh, I thought you knew about the
              accident?
Sohee:  What accident?!
Yoongi: Come to the hospital and I'll
              explain. And bring that kalguksu
               you wanted to to buy me.
Sohee: I'll be there in ten.

*Skip time*

"...So that's how I ended up in hospital." I finished my story.

"It's been two days already??!! You should've called me earlier." Sohee complained.

"Yeah, yeah whatever! I told you to bring kalgusu, did you?"

"Yes, yes I did! Impatient as ever." She replied as she showed me the food container.

"Feed me."

"Can't you do that yourself?" she whined.

"I'm the patient here and can't you see I hurt my arm?" I showed her my plastered arm.

"Okay, fine!" She sighed.

I smiled in my win.

YooNa's POV:

I was at the hospital, going towards Yoongi's Room. I finally had the courage to come to the hospital. I didn't know if I could have told him. I was worried af. Only god knew what his reaction would be.

I stood in front of Yoongi's cabin hesitated. I sighed and pushed the door slowly not to disturb a possible sleeping Yoongi.

I entered the cabin and saw a girl sitting beside Yoongi and feeding him. None seemed to notice my presence.

"Is the food okay, oppa?" The girl asked Yoongi.

"It's great. Khumao, Sohee-ah."

Sohee?
I remembered Jimin and Jungkook's conversation. Jungkook's voice came to my mind.

"You know, Yoon Sohee! That girl who broke Suga hyung's heart in high school. His first love! I saw her with hyung yesterday!"

I realized it was her, Yoongi's first love.

Both of them looked happy. I didn't wanna ruin their happiness. I loved Yoongi. I wanted him to be mine.

But more importantly, I wanted him to be happy.

I walked out of the room, none of them noticing me.

I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

"Yeboseyo?" I heard my roommate's voice on the other side.

"Minji-ah, It's me, YooNa."

"YooNa! You haven't called me since the day you left for Seoul!" Minji screamed from the other side.

"Calm down. And I'm coming back home this weekend."

"Oh, that's great! I'll be at the airport. just text me the time."

"I will. Thanks Minji."

I hung up the phone.

I had to leave. If I stayed he would find the truth eventually. And it was nothing but a obstacle to his happiness.

So, I wanted to leave, if it only meant for him to be happy.