Chapter Two

~Pela's Point of View

"Who are you?" I asked, unable to mask the concern in my voice, I was seeing things, I had to be. "My name is Chiron, and you are?" He asked me, I bit my bottom lip, I was very nervous. "Pela Edwards, I am Scottish, but I live in Australia." He seemed to be looking for something, just as Percy and Leo had, but what? "You are in America, at Camp Half-blood, for demi-gods of Greek Gods." He told me, my brain was still processing this. "Do you have any idea who your godly parent could be Pela?" He asked me, I honestly had no clue. "I have both parents, mortal, my Mum Jane and my Dad Andrew..." I remembered he had taken the head off of that thing. "Andrew, my Dad, he killed a thing! A winged naked looking thing! It talked as well!" I yelled at them all, grabbing the attention of people around us.

"What did it say? I need to know what it said." Chiron spoke calmly, but his eyes told me he was nothing near calm. "Something about Poseidon, and his daughter. What does that even mean?" I told and asked them. Percy had a smile on his face. "You are Poseidon's daughter, very interesting. Would you like us to show you around camp, you are here for protection, and we will train you." I smiled, I already knew how to protect myself. "Sure, did I come with a back pack by any chance?" I asked, hoping my parents didn't abandon me here without any clothing, I would never survive. "Yes, here." Leo handed me my favourite bag, it had Disney sea princesses on it, as well as Ariel. "Little Mermaid? Seriously?" Percy smirked at me, "Hey I am Poseidon's daughter, I am allowed to be obsessed with the ocean." I told them, offended that they talked like them like that.

"I am Poseidon's son-" That was all he got out, I tackled him into a hug and we fell to the floor. "I HAVE A SIBLING!" I yelled, being an only child isn't all it is cracked up to be, it gets lonely. "Love the enthusiasm Pel." Percy laughed in my ear, bringing us up from the floor, not breaking the hug. I broke the hug and smiled at my sibling, even though he was only half, I had a sibling. I grabbed my bag and searched through it and was relieved to find girly things that I would need.

3x shorts, blue, black and grey
4x tops, sky blue, navy blue, black with red stripes, grey
4x Different tank tops
2x converse, sky blue and one with wings like Hermes shoes
4x pairs of socks
1x black hoodie that zips up
5x black pants varying from denim to cotton
My favourite stripy shirt
and girly stuff, make-up and other needed stuff

I also found a note,

~We love you,
Good Luck our Ocean~

That was sweet of them, they could have said it in person though. "Um could I get changed? I really need to get out of these clothes." I told them, they nodded and I pulled the curtain closed. I got into the black with a smiley face tank top, my black shorts, converse with wings, or as I call them my little Hermes and my Spongebob cap. I smiled softly at my scarred leg. I had been cliff diving and got caught on one of the rocks. I also had a tattoo on my leg (In pic), it covered most of the scar.

I moved the curtain back and stood with my princess bag on my back. Their eyes saw the scar first as many did, they had no judgement in their eyes, I was thankful for that. "Nice scar, and tattoo." Perce told me, I smiled, happy that he hadn't freaked like my parents did. "Got the scar cliff jumping, and the tattoo shortly after. It's my octopus, he is so cute. I called him squishy and he is mine." I rubbed my hand over the tattoo, Percy smiled, as did Leo at how I quoted Nemo. Percy pulled his sleeve up and I saw a trident. "Cool, our Dads symbol. But mine is cooler." I laughed. "And more attractive."

We walked from the infirmary, and into the camp. It looked great. "We will be training you for any encounters like you just had, as well as developing your skills. Nothing can get in to harm you so don't worry, but there is a curfew. And every night we burn food for the gods." Chiron explained to me.

I heard clanging and saw some people fighting with swords. I stared for a while and Leo, Perce and Chiron noticed. "Do you want to start training now?" Perce asked me, I smiled and ran to the rack of weapons. I saw that there were a lot of weapons there but none were a trident. I grabbed a sword that seemed okay and walked out to see Percy with his own sword out and taunting me. Oh it was on.