Chapter Five

~Pela's Point of View

"Alright Leo take me somewhere I can change." I told him walking away from the still laughing group of demi-gods. I heard someone coming up from behind us and saw that it was Hades son, Nico I think. "Well hello death boy, how may Leo and I be of help to you today?" I asked glancing at him from the corner of my eye, I heard the others approach, unfortunately I also saw that Annabeth had decided to come along for the ride. "Pela if you want to swim I will let you, just not wearing that." Percy told me, his arm around Annabeth's shoulders, gazing at her rather than looking at me. "You did not just try to lecture me while you were undressing Athena's daughter with your eyes." I told him, that effectively grabbed his attention, as well as Annabeth's.

He sighed, "Just wear something that covers more skin, for me?" He asked looking at me. Geez I have known my half-brother for less than a day and he was already lecturing me and asking me for things. "Fine, let me change in our cabin." I told him, shoving me bikini into my bag.

(I am using the cabin from the movie but it will be in the position it is in the books, I just like the openness of it.)

I walked into the cabin and looked around I saw a hammock. "I call dibs on the hammock!" I yelled, startling everyone that had walked into the cabin, Clarisse had left already, claiming that she needed to be training and stuff. She gets it from her father I bet you. Percy looked at me and laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked him, "You were going to have it any ways." I laughed as well. I saw the bathroom and walked into it and changed into a one piece. Seafolly-Swimwear-Seaview-Swimsuit

I walked out and Percy groaned looking at me, "That isn't any better." He said. "Doesn't matter what you think, your my brother, so bugger off. Leo, Nico, Grover what do you think?" I asked turning around. "Why does their opinion matter and not mine?" Percy asked me. "Because they aren't my brothers, and Annabeth is the daughter of Athena so I don't really care what she thinks." I told him seriously.

"Why don't you like me?" She asked.

"I hate your mother." I answered simply.

"Why?"

"Because she attempted to kill my mother, more than once." She was the reason I was interested in the Greek Gods. I had seen a woman that shined when I was younger, she was wearing old style clothes and had a sword and tried to kill Mum, Andrew cut in though, stopping her. They had told me to ignore it, I tried but it had always lingered in my mind though.

I turned and faced her. "Happy now?"