Chapter Eleven

~Poseidon's Point of View

Aphrodite and Eros came back the next day, Pela sound asleep in the God of Desires arms, tear tracks dried on her face. Apollo next to me jumped up when he saw them, and I felt the heat radiating from him, his blue eyes gone, golden orbs in their place. "Apollo," I started in a demanding tone commanding his attention off of my daughter and the god, I didn't like this either, but I couldn't let him go off and kill the poor god. "We don't know the full story, what if they helped her?" The golden orbs faltered and turned back to their baby blue, but his bow and arrows had appeared, it was a 50/50 chance now.

When they came up to us that was when we noticed the tear tracks they all had, Eros and Aphrodite included. "She has had a tough life, she deserves better than even a God could offer her." Aphrodite said. I agreed, but made a mental note to make sure to get her life story. Eros wordlessly handed Pela over to Apollo, his expression pained as he did so, but he did not speak. "Will you tell us the story?" I asked her and Eros. This was when Eros spoke, "She will tell you, but you have to listen to it as a whole, then make your decisions." That did not sound good to me.

~Pela's Point of View

I snuggled into the warm mattress and pillows, they felt oddly hard, I need to change that. I felt the pillows move, and the mattress move up and down, they weren't meant to do that, were they, I mean I don't own any water beds. I opened my eyes with a groan, they sun was in my face and the mattress was glowing. "Whysh da m'tress glowin'?" I asked rubbing my eyes. My mattress laughed, like literally laughed. And looked strangely like Apollo.

I yelped as I fell, the ground was not soft, at all. I got up and saw that Aphrodite and Eros had left and judging by the look on my Father's face they had told him something but not the whole story. "When you are ready." He simply said and walked into the cabin with Apollo. Dad, I will never be ready to tell you of all people.

(sorry it's short)