chapter eighteen

sav's pov

'get me one of those ones with the smushy faces, theyre too cute.'

'Ethan i'm not getting you a dog for your birthday just because of a movie,' i rolled my eyes playfully and giggled.

He stomped childishly, crossing his arms. 'I hate you.'

'Fine then,' i shrugged picking up my pace, walking ahead of him. 'I'll eat all the pizza i ordered alone then.'

Suddenly i was being lifted off the ground and hung sideways. He was bounding along the marble corridor to the exit, i could feel his quickened heartbeat slam against his chest.
I started laughing and it wasnt going away. My cheeks started to hurt and my eyes began to water but it was all made up for by the warm feeling of happiness spreading throughout every inch of my body.

-
-

'Seen that, seen that, and that, and that..' the repetitive clicking noise of the remote controll in ethan's hand was starting to get irratating.

'That one,' i pointed to a cartoon i hadn't seen before.

He swiped down.
'Or this one,' he looked over at me, a huge smirk plastered on his face.

Fifty shades of Grey.

'Seriously?' I raised an eyebrow, unimpressed.
'I've never seen it,' he shrugged, clicking the play button.

The credits started to roll as my boyfriend lifted his arm up to put it around my shoulder, but knocked the tall lamp over instead.
I laughed hysterically. 'Smooth'.
He briskly picked up the light source and got back to pulling me into his firm chest.

My eyes began to droop as the familiar 'christian grey' popped up on the large screen in front of me. My head slipped onto Ethans lap as my breathing became heavy.
-
-
The film was still rolling as i was awoken in discomfort. I was being poked from the underneath of my skull and it was starting to get painful. My eyelids fluttered open as i slowly pushed myself up to observe what i had been disturbed by. Then i wished i hadnt.
I stared down at my boyfriends tent in his soft grey sweatpants, my cheeks starting to redden.
Only then did i notice the awkward sex scene going on behind me. It wasnt long before he noticed his 'accident' also and quickly took a pillow and covered himself.

A weird longing stuck in the pit of my stomach. A small tingling down under causing me to press my legs together. It embarrassed me, so i focused on the moaning couple in front of us. But i couldnt deny the urge to.. touch him.

I'd never felt such a thing before. It came with excitement, bubbling through my veins as i fiddled distractingly with my fingernails. I saw him look over at me through the corner of his eyes, guiding his eyes down to my shivering legs. I pretended i had noticed nothing, but i was unable to ignore it when his fingers stroked the side of my thigh, slipping in between the shaking pair that i had so desperately held together. His fingers traced in circles around my skin, which was on fire, burning me from the inside out laced with pints of passion.

I was completely entranced.