Bonus Chapter - Valentine's Day

Myra woke up to the smell of burning. That and the frantic screeches of her Ignis loquitur. The blonde shot up out of bed and, still in her nightgown, grabbed her wand and rushed into the main room of her cottage.

"Stupefy!" the witch yelled at the figure panicking over the flaming stovetop.

The figure jumped in fright before collapsing when the spell hit them. Myra's eyes widened after she put the fire out from where she stood in shock.

"Newt?"

The blonde began to panic. She frantically began to pull the brunette over to the loveseat at the opposite end of the room and lay him down on it. Her Echo was out cold and didn't look as if he would be waking up anytime soon. She sat beside him, waving off her dragons when they came to close.

The blonde kept her hand rested on Newt's, rubbing small circles into his palm. It was a while before he woke up, but eventually the wizard began to stir.

"What happened?" He muttered confusedly, his hold tightening on her hand as he pulled himself into a sitting position, "I was- and then-"

"I didn't know that my house was going to be set on fire," Myra teased quietly.

"I wanted to make you breakfast in bed," Newt rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"You don't have to do that," the witch lent over and pecked Newt on the cheek, "I love you even if you can't cook."

"I know," the brunette replied, "It's just that it's Valentine's Day and I wanted to do something special for you."

"You being here is special enough," Myra sat down next to him on the loveseat, "And what were you trying to make?"

"Crepes," her Echo blushed, "you mentioned the other day that you liked them."

Myra smiled as she laid her head against his chest and hummed in agreement, "I do love crepes, but Newt, they're hard to make even if you can cook. And the two of us don't have that skill."

Her Echo wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "I suppose we could go out for breakfast."

"Sounds wonderful," The blonde agreed, "I'll get dressed and you can feed the dragons."

"I did that before I started cooking," the wizard replied.

"You're the best," Myra pressed a kiss to Newt's lips before going to get changed so that they could start their day.

What's this? It is a Valentine's Day one-shot because you readers are awesome and have been really patient while waiting for Myra and Newt to get together. It's pretty short, but chalk full of fluff. Hope you enjoy your day!
~ Aria