26. Epilogue

The very first time that I met my Echo was hectic, and it kind of set the tone for the rest of our lives.

"So sorry-"

"Sorry!"

"Hey!"

"Dear Mr. Kowalski, You are wasted in a canning factory. Please take these occamy eggshells as collateral for your bakery. Two well-wishers."

And the fact that he was told to get out of New York didn't stop us from seeing each other.

"There! Now you can come by any time you want!"

"I always wanted a magic door to match the magic case."

Credence never left either, I taught him how to use his new wand, and I even gave him a room in the cottage.

"And this is for you! If you're going to be learning magic, you're going to need some decent sleep and good food. So I thought you could stay here!"

"Tha-thank you..."

When I did have to say goodbye to Newt, I knew it wasn't for forever, after all, he had promised to come over for Sunday dinner.

"I hope you have a nice journey, and don't forget. Sunday dinner. 9 o'clock London time."

"I won't. Promise."

"And you always keep your promises."

"That's what I said, isn't it? Well... I ought to be going."

"I'll see you later, Newt."

"... actually, would you mind if I got a kiss before I left?"

"Not at all."

My life is so much better with Newton Artemis Fido Scamander in it.

THE END

But not really. I'm currently writing a one-shot, so that will be up at some point and when FB2 comes out next year I'll probably write a sequel. In the mean time, please go check out my other books (especially the two MCU fics that are being posted on Friday). I hope you all have a wonderful week and that you throughly enjoyed Echos as much as I enjoyed writing it. And as always, I am grateful for your reading and supporting of this book.
~ Aria