Chapter 2 ✔

Her hair is like Kaitlyn from WWE, except her hair is blue and red instead of blonde and brown...

***********

I woke up from a sound, not just any sound, a sound that sounds like people fighting and throwing stuffs. Well, at least it wasn't an annoying sound.

I look at the time from my phone and it was 7:30 a.m. 7:30? OH MY GOSH! I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. I dried myself after showering and took a blue skinny jean, a tank-top that says 'Love Me', my Nike shoes, and my blue beats headphone.

I applied a thin layer of eyeliner and mascara as usual and did my make-up to cover the bruises. I tied my hair again, put my hoodie on and check myself in the mirror, nodding at myself. I look at my hair and smiled; it was blue and red.

I went downstairs and found two people shouting. I winced at the voices.

"She belongs with me and not you", the lady said.

"No she stays here", the man said.
"She stays with me", the lady said back.

"You let her stay here with me for a long time and I will keep her", the man answers back. I curled my hand into a fist and scream, "STOP!"

The both of them looked in my way. The lady gasp. I glared at the both of them.

I'm pretty much sure he will add another punch on me later on. "Darein", the lady said also known as my 'auntie'. "Don't call me that", I snap. She looks at me with her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open.

"Don't use that tone on me, young lady", she said. "Why are you here?" I asked. Not that I want to be here with the man alone. "I am here to take you with me", she said. I raised my eyebrows. "No, you're not taking her with you", he said. "Yes I am", my auntie said back.

"You're just my husband, I mean ex-husband, and I am her real blood relative, so I have a right", my auntie said. "I am still your husband, we aren't divorced", he said. "Yet", my auntie corrected him.

"Go pack your things now, Darein", my auntie said. "I said don't call me that", I said. "Now", my auntie said. I glared at her and looked at him. "Don't you dare", he warned me. I got enough of him. "Oh I dare myself", I said to him and ran upstairs.

I went inside my room.

So long my friend.

I took my blue luggage and opened it and went inside my closet, taking all my clothes and put it inside the bag.

I looked at my colorful headphones and tapped my chin, grabbing my sports bag.

I stop myself. Sports. Football. I have a game this Saturday and if I leave today, that means I'm moving out.

No, no, no.

But this is my chance to be free. I've been waiting this for so long. I continued to put my headphones in my sports bag leaving my black headphone and wrap it around my neck.

I also put my laptop, my tablet, my iPod, and my MP3 inside the bag. I zipped it and slung it on my left shoulder.

I closed the luggage and wheeled it out of my room. I was about to close the door when I remembered something. I left my luggage outside my room and I crouched down. I took the box under my bed and opened it. It was filled with pictures. I closed it back and put it inside my sports bag. I went outside my room and closed the door.

I look at the room and smiled at it. Thanks for protecting me from him. What the hell... I'm talking to a freaking door. I just shrug my shoulder and carried my luggage downstairs.