Epilogue

4 years later…

“We finally graduated” I said and lie down in the bed. “Yup, no school works to worry about” Devine said.

“We’re going to see our friends” I said. “Excited?” Devine asked. “Of course, I haven’t seen them for 4 years” I said and sat up.

“Well, it’s you girls’ fault that you made that deal” Devine said. I stuck my tongue at him and went inside the bathroom.

Ariella, Laurein, Patricia, Jackie, and I made a deal. We won’t see each other until we graduate college, we even put the boys in the deal, too and they agree in it. It was hard at first, but we managed it and focused more on our studies to distract ourselves.

We all went to different colleges. The boys separated, too. One boy went with one girl. Meaning Devine went with me, Jordan went with Ariella, Jackson went with Laurein, and Dominique went with Patricia. Jay stayed in New York with our older siblings. Even Jackie chose to stay in New York.

“Hurry up, sweetheart, we’re going to be late in our flight” Devine said from the other side of the door.

“I’m coming” I said and finished applying eyeliner in my eyes.

I look at myself in the mirror and my face changed a lot. I dyed my hair back into my natural hair color which is dark brown. I colored my hair blue and red when I was 12 years old.

I opened the bathroom door and step out. I still am a badass girl because I got used to it, but I became more open person now than I was before.

“Ready?” Devine asked. “Where’s all my-” I said while looking around looking for all my bags.

“The bags are already in the car” Devine said. “Oh okay” I said and grab my shoulder bag. Devine and I are dating for 4 years now. We’ve been through a lot, but we passed everything like when this girl started to make an issue about Devine sleeping with her and Devine cheating on me. I didn’t believe at everything they said because I know Devine already, he stop being a player ever since he asked me to be his girlfriend because he knows that I can kick his ass.

There was a big fight 2 years ago. I had the same class as this guy, his name is Hunter and he pretty much started liking me. We were paired as lab partner and Devine didn’t like how Hunter looks at me. I told Devine that we were just friends, but his jealousy took control of him.

I saw Devine with another girl. They were hanging out and they look comfortable with each other. I saw Devine drop her to her dorm and kiss her in the cheeks and they hug.

I step out of the corner when Devine was about to leave and he was shock. I asked him before if he was just doing this to make me jealous and he said no. so I told him that I’m starting to get tired of people trying to break me and him up, so I told him that we need a break, but I’m not breaking up with him and he didn’t agree in it, but I just did it.

I ignored him for 1 month. In that month, Devine started having fights. He started fighting with this guy named Stan, this other guys named Charles, this guy name Vince and he even fought with Hunter.

He started going to parties and drinks a lot. He was a mess in that one month of me ignoring him, so I finally gave in and talk to him again. It took 2 weeks for him to get back to his old self.

Ever since then, we promised each other that we will be strong for the sake of our relationship.

My badass self is still in my body. I fought with this girl in a bar since she was grinding and touching Devine and forcing herself to him.

I also fought with this girl in school when she was bullying this small girl that has the same height as me. I pushed her away from the girl and a fight started.