Chapter 3

I woke up by my auntie shaking me. "Mmmm... five more minutes" I muttered. "Let's go Darein, we already landed" my auntie said. Everything came back to me, I said good-bye to my friends and I went to the airport and finally riding in an airplane. I opened my eyes and look around. My auntie was looking at me.

"Right" I said and unbuckle my seatbelt and stand up stretching. We went outside the airport and I found a guy holding a sign 'Mrs.Greyson and Ms. Cole'. My auntie walk towards the guy and nodded. The guy nodded and opened the door for us.

The guy took my bags and put it in the trunk. The guy went to the driver's seat and drive. I put my headphones in my ear and started listening to Heartattack by Demi Lovato. I stared at the window. So this is how New York looks like. It's very pretty.

Tall buildings everywhere. People walking, people crossing the road. I continued to stare at things; random things. I checked my phone and texted the boys. I put it into a group chat.

Me: 'Hey guys'

Paul: 'Hey Jean'

Mark: 'Hey kiddo'

Erik: 'Sup bro'

Me: 'The plane just landed here in New York'

Mark: 'How is the flight?'

Me: 'I don't know'

Paul: 'What do you mean you don't know?'

Me: 'I slept the whole time'

Erik: 'Why did you sleep bro?'

Me: 'Erik you're lucky I'm not there right, if I could have been there, your face could have been swelling now'

Paul: 'Whoa, chill yourself Jean'

Mark: 'Want me to do it for you little kiddo'

Me: 'Are you with him?'

Erik: 'You do know I'm in this chat right?'

Me: 'No shit Sherlock, what makes you think I added you?'

Paul: 'Haha... She's right bro'

"Alright we're here" my auntie said. I looked away from my phone and look at the window. My eyes went big and I am sure that my mouth is open now. "Welcome to our house" my auntie said. "House?!" I said shockingly.

"Are you kidding me?" I said "This is more like a castle or a mansion". Okay I exaggerate a lot. I need to stop that. My auntie smiled.

Me: 'Sorry guys I have to go, chat with you guys later'

Erik: 'Yes!'

Me: 'Oh Erik you're not getting away from this'

Erik: 'Damn, so close'

Me: 'Haha'

Mark: 'Bye little kiddo'

Paul: 'Bye Jean'

Me: 'Bye guys'

I put my phone in the back pocket of my jeans and opened the car door and went outside. I stared in front of the house looking up. Now I really do feel small. The boys use to tease me a lot being small, but being small help me sometimes.