Chapter 19

I opened my eyes slowly. I sat up and wince. I groaned and hold my head. I look around and I was still at the same room.

“Open the f*ckin door now, Jay” Aryana shout angrily. My head hurts from the noise.

“No!” Jay shot back. “How dare you speak like that to your mother” Aryana said. “You’re not my mother” Jay said back.

“You lied to me all this time” Jay said angrily “I was on your side the whole time and you made me believe that my real families are the enemies, but you’re the enemy”

“You kidnapped me and took me away from my real parents and you killed them” Jay said furiously “I just watch you beat the life out of my own sister”

“That’s not true Jay” Aryana said. “No you’re lying” Jay said “I felt all the things that Jean said, they were all true, and I felt it”

“Stop touching me Jay, you’re hurting me” Aryana said “Let me go this instant, Jay”

“No you’re the one who deserves to be tied up ever since and not my sister nor me” Jay snaps. I’m guessing Jay tied Aryana up somewhere.

“Jay let me go this instant, this chair is uncomfortable” Aryana whine. “Whining isn’t good for old ladies” I shout the best I can.

The door opened and Jay came in. “You’re awake” Jay said. “No I’m asleep, obviously” I said sarcastically.

“Here drink this” Jay said giving me a glass of water. I grab it with my hands and drank the water. I finished it in 5 seconds. Woot, woot, new record. “More” I said giving back the glass.

Jay poured in more water on the glass and gave it to me and I drank it. “More?” Jay asked with a smile in his face. “Nope, that’s enough” I said.

“How long was I out?” I asked him “Or how long was I in here?”

“A month” Jay said. I lean back and I felt cushion. I straighten up and turn around and I saw that I was sitting down in a couch.

“I put a couch in here, so you can sleep comfortably” Jay said. “Why are you nice to me?” I asked him “Last time I check, you’re the one hurting me”

“I’m sorry” Jay said “I’m sorry for hurting you and I’m sorry for not believing you”

“It’s ok, you didn’t know anything about it” I said.

“I can’t believe I was on the wrong side” Jay exclaimed “I was so dumb”

“Don’t blame yourself, Jay, you didn’t know anything about it” I said.

“But I hurt you” Jay said. “But I didn’t felt anything” I said. “But I felt some pain” Jay said. “Twins remember?” I told him.

“I called the police” Jay said. “You did?” I asked him. “Yes” Jay said “And I called your boyfriend”

“Boyfriend?” I asked him confusingly. “Devine” Jay said. “He’s not my boyfriend” I said. “Yet” Jay said with a smirk.

“Ok yet” I said and put a smirk in my lips.

“Be right back” Jay said.

Jay came back with a square mirror in his hands. “What’s the mirror for?” I asked.

“To check what other things we have in common” Jay said. He places the mirror in front of me and he sat down next to me.

“Whoa” I said “I was expecting more on bruises and stuffs”