Chapter 4

I woke up by an alarm clock. Really? There's also here in New York. Duh Darein... it's everywhere. I slam my fist on the clock and it turned off. Ahhh... Much better. I pulled my cover all the way into my head and I continued to sleep.

"Darein, get up, time for school" my auntie yelled from the other side of the door. Another annoying one. The door opened and my auntie pulled the cover away from me. "No" I groaned. "Time or school" my auntie said. "No" I groaned again.

My auntie opened the curtain. My eyes; it's stinging. "Up up up" my auntie said. "Ok fine... out" I said. I got up and my auntie went outside my room. I wen to the bathroom and went straight to shower not wanting to see how I look like. Probably my hair is like a nest. I did my daily routine and grab a bathrobe.

I went outside and went straight to my new closet. Hmmm... what to wear what to wear. I put it my underwear and my bra. I took a red skinny jean and put it on. I took a tanktop that says 'Bow Down'. My clothes as usual. I took a Nike black shoe and put it on. I took a black hoodie that say 'Judge Me You're Dead'. I put it on and took a headphone which is color red. I put it around my neck and went outside. I went inside the bathroom and applied my natural make-up. A thin layer of mascara and eyeliner. I still have my bruises so I applied some concealer.

I grab my new backpack which is black and slung it in my left shoulder. I closed the door and went downstairs. I went towards the kitchen which I just finally recite where it was considering I got lost last night when I was thirsty. I remember tripping and bumping my head in the counter in the kitchen. I rubbed my head and I winced.

Reminder Darein, ask some directions first before you go somewhere. I went inside the dining room and my auntie was already eating breakfast. Jeez... it was nice knowing that you waited for me. Note the sarcasm.

I plop myself at a chair on the left side of my auntie and started eating. I finish eating and wipe my mouth. "You're new car is waiting in the garage waiting for someone to drive it" my auntie muttered "The key is with the butler outside". I stand up and muttered a 'thank you'. I went outside and went inside the garage. The butler gave me the key ad I saw my car. It was a BMW like my old one back in Hawaii, but this one is blue; dark blue. I smirk and went inside. I threw my bag in the passenger seat and turn the ignition.

The guard opened the gate and I press the accelerator. I look at the GPS towards my new school that my auntie just told me about last. The school name was Blue Brooke High school. I finally arrive in the school. I look at it. Not bad. I parked my car and some students were staring at my car. I smirk. Time to put my act. I took my bag from the passenger seat and opened the car door. I slung the bag into my left shoulder and press the lock key in my hand. The car beeped knowing that it's lock.

I walk towards the entrance seeing students staring at me. When I passed by students in the staircase, I heard a person whispered to the friend, "Who's that?" I rolled my eyes and smirk. Here goes the rolling eye again.

When I opened the door, everyone stopped whatever they were doing. They were all staring at me. I just walk not caring if they were staring at me. I mean I'm used to it; the only difference is the school. I went towards a girl and tap her in the shoulder. She turn around and she has a confuse look in her face.

"Yes?" she asked. "Can you please tell me where the main office is?" I asked. Oh wow... I didn't know I still have manners. "Just walk straight and you'll see the office sign" she said. Jeez...very specific. "Thanks" I said and walk away.

I continued to walk and I finally found the office. I opened it and step inside. There were 4 boys in there. I looked at them and they were good-looking. I turned away and went to the counter. "Hi may I help you?" the lady said. "Umm... yes...I'm new girl and I'm here to take my schedule" I said. "Oh you're the new girl" the lady said. I just nodded my head and lean on the counter. "Name?" The lady asked. "Jean Cole" I said. "Cole?" the lady asked. "Yeahh" I said dragging the word. The lady typed something in the computer and she prints something.