Chapter 6

Please read the author’s note in the end please.

******

I woke up and went to the bathroom to shower. I turn the shower on without adjusting it to warm. I jump out of the shower and turn it off. “Gre-e-e-a-a-t-t” I said while shivering. I adjust it to warm and step inside the shower.

I applied my scented shampoo then wash it and then applied my scented conditioner. I scrub my body with my scented body wash and wash it after. I wash the conditioner off my hair and dried myself with my towel.

I step outside the bathroom and went to my closet. I chose a black ripped skinny jean, a black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. I took a black Nike high top shoe and slip it on my feet. I dried my hair and tie it into a pony tail. I applied my natural make-up and applied a concealer to cover my not-yet-healed bruises.

I took my black beats headphones and put it around my neck. I grab by bag and slung it at my left shoulder.

I went downstairs and went to the dining room. I saw Luke, Nikki, and my auntie eating breakfast already. I plop myself on my chair and started eating my breakfast.

I finish my food and stand up from my seat. “I’m still talking to you after school” Nikki said without looking at me. “Whatever” I said and went outside to my car. I drove myself in school and park my car.

“Hey” Ariella greeted me. “Hey” I greeted back. We walk side to side towards the school. People were staring at me. “Now this is life” I said with a smirk and Ariella was smirking, too. “Awesome, right?” Ariella said. “Yup” I said.

We went inside the school to get our textbook for our first class. I went to my locker and Ariella’s locker was across mine. I took my textbook and closed my locker.

I turn around and my textbook was thrown away form my hand. What the-

“Watch where you’re going, nerd?” a girl snap. Who the hell is she calling a nerd!

“Who the hell are you calling a nerd?” I snap back. “Excuse me?” the girl said while holding her chest “Did you just talk back to me?”

“Yeah I just did” I said crossing my hands in front of my chest and glaring at her. Ariella went next to me and she was glaring at the girl.

“Back off Georgia” Ariella snap. “Oh so this pathetic girl is your guardian?” Georgia said teasingly at me. “What did you just call me?” Ariella said while glaring at Georgia. “I called you a pathe-” Georgia was cut off by my fist colliding with her nose. I heard a crack sound. Ooohh… that gotta hurt.

Georgia’s scream filled the hallway causing more attention towards us. “Nice one” Ariella said smiling. “She shouldn’t have called my friend pathetic” I said. Georgia’s slaves were about to lunge at me and Ariella, but I stop them.

“One more step and I’ll do the same thing with you two” I snap glaring at them. They stop coming closer and ran away. Georgia was lying down in the floor covering her nose with her left hand. She stands up fast and slaps me in the cheeks.

I gritted my teeth and turn back to face her. I step forward and she was taller than me. “Shorty” she snickered.

“You slut” I said and punch her in the stomach and grab her hair and punch her in the face. She kept on screaming and I slap her cheek. Ariella held me back before I regret doing something. Like hell I would regret something doing to her.

I stand up and I found my gaze staring at a boy. Devine. I look at him and he was smirking. I grab my textbook and grab my bag from Ariella and went outside. The students were staying away from me while I was walking.