Chapter 9

“Can I look now?” I asked impatiently, they’ve been doing this for an hour and I am not a person that sits for that long and besides my ass is numb.

“No” Laurein said “Stop talking, you’ve been asking that for a hundred times”

“Jeez OA much” I said.

“Don’t jeez me” Laurein said.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, just hurry it up will you, my ass is numb” I said.

“Wait I’ll be done in a second” Laurein said “And done”

I stand up and walk to the mirror. I gasp to the person looking back at me. This is soo totally NOT me. I saw a wearing the red dress, with her face covered up with natural make up, mascara, eyeliner, a light blush in her cheeks, a light red eye shadow. Her hair is braided loosely in the side. Gosh, this girl is smokin’ hot.

I tilted my head, admiring Laurein’s work. I smirk. “You like it?” Laurein asked standing behind me with the other girls. “Yup” I said “I can’t believe I just said that”

“Boys would totally be all over you” Patricia said. “The only boy who’s going to be all over her is Devine” Ariella said.

I turn to look at her and glare at her. “He’s just a boy coming with me to the dance, hell I don’t even call him as my friend and neither do the other boys” I said.

“Oh really” Ariella said “Cause’ it looks like to me that you’re pretty comfy with jerk number two”

“What I’m n-” I said but I cut myself “Wait, why do you care?”

“So you guys are getting pretty comfy” Ariella said.

“Ok fine yes, we’re getting pretty comfy to each other but only as friends” I said “He’s not my type and he’s like a brother to me already”

“A brother that I never feel like having one” I said quietly.

“It doesn’t look like a brother-sister relationship to me” Ariella retorted. “Why do you care?” I asked her “From all I know, you totally hate those boys even me, you hate all of them especially Jordan”

“It’s none of your business” Ariella spat. “None of my business, fine let’s play with that” I said “Then it’s also not your business to question sibling relationship with Jordan”

“Guys cut it out” Patricia said. I took a big deep breath and look at Ariella. She was glaring at me and then her eyes softened.

“Sorry” Ariella said “It’s just that, Jordan is a tough subject for me”

“How come?” I asked her “And it’s ok”

“Promise me not to tell him” Ariella said seriously. “Yeah I won’t” I said.

“I used to like him ever since elementary” Ariella started.

“Used to?” I asked her.

“Ok fine, I still like him, until now” Ariella said giving in.

“Then why do you hate him, if you have a crush on him” I said.

“Because he play girls like a toy, f*** them up and then just throw them like a trash” Ariella said “And I’m mad at myself not him because I know I can’t have him?”

“Why do you hate him” I asked again.

“My feelings for him turn from liking to hating him” Ariella said “Ever since he started being a playboy, I started hating him, I don’t want to get attached to him and ended up getting hurt in the end”