Chapter 18

Jay.

“Why did you kidnap me?” I asked Jay. “To make you suffer” Jay said while touching my cheeks. I move my head away from his touch.

“Don’t touch me” I snap. Jay slaps me. “What did I do to you?” I asked him looking up to meet his eyes. Why are his eyes familiar?

“You were living in a fairytale life” Jay snap “All the things you want; you can just get them while I have to work for it before I can get it”

I shake my head side to side. “Why are you comparing my life to your life?” I said in confuse “You don’t know my life”

“I know your life enough” Jay snaps.

“No you don’t” I shout at him and he slapped me “You don’t know anything about me”

“I don’t know you, yes, but I know what you’re feeling” Jay said.

“No you don’t” I snap. “I know that you’re scared” Jay said. I look at him with wide eyes.  “I know that you’re scared in the inside, but you masked it all out by covering your feelings by being a badass girl, by being confident” Jay continued.

“Stop” I said while closing my eyes.

“I know that you’re just a fake, weak girl” Jay continued. “Stop” I whispered.

“I know that you’re feeling all guilty, your body is full of guilty” Jay continued “And I know that you like Devine deep, deep down, but you’re too scared to admit it”

“I said STOP” I shout. I look at him angrily. “You’re scared because I know everything” Jay said.

“How do you know my feelings?” I asked him.

“Are you that dumb?” Jay asked angrily. “I’m not dumb, you dumbshit” I spat. Jay laughed sarcastically. “You can’t see it, don’t you?” Jay asked. He leaned his head towards my head.

“Look me in the eyes” Jay said. I look away. “I said look me in the eyes” Jay shout, but I didn’t listen. Jay grabs my chin with his hands and forces me to look up at him.

I close my eyes and he slaps me. I bit my lower lip from the pain. He slapped me again and I opened my eyes and look up at his eyes.

His eyes were dark brown. His eyes; it’s all full of pain, hurt, anger, and weakness?

“Now look at your eyes” Jay said giving me a hand mirror. “How do you think I can take that with my hands tied?” I asked.

Jay put the mirror in front of my face and I looked at myself. My cheeks were turning purple-ish from the slap he did.

I look at my eyes. My eyes are dark brown too like Jay and they were also full of pain, hurt, anger, and weakness.

Those are the feelings I’m feeling right now and ever since I was a kid. I look at myself closely and I look at Jay. I look back at the mirror and I look back at Jay.

“You get it now?” Jay asked.

“It can’t be” I whispered “It can’t be”

“Yes it can be” Jay snap while throwing the mirror in the wall “I’m your f*ckin twin”

“What do you mean by giving away?” I asked him. “I was given away Jean, I was given away, and I wasn’t kidnap” Jay said stepping back away from me.

“You were kidnapped, mom and dad were moping around ever since I was a kid” I said.

“No, they give me away to my mother” Jay said. “Mother?” I asked him. “Yes mother, my mother that kept me” Jay said.