Chapter 10

I went inside my room and took out the 2 inch high-heel that I was force to use. I went inside my bathroom and strip the dress off. I wipe my make-up away and tied my hair into a messy bun.

I sat down in my window seat and look outside. Who the hell is that boy? Why does he look at me like that? I’ve never seen him before, but he sure looks familiar.

I stand up and went towards my mirror. I look at myself. I studied my face carefully. My eyes widen and I gasp. No! It can’t be!

I ran towards my bed and lie down. I close my eyes and steadied my breathing. It can’t be. He’s gone, he was gone.

I close my eyes again and drifted off to sleep.

*****

“WAKE UP!” Someone yelled at me in my ear. I slap the person and I turn around. “Ow! What the hell!” a voice of a voice said. I lift my head and I adjusted myself from the light.

I saw Jackson holding his right cheek. “What the hell Jackson, what are you doing here in my house!” I said sitting up.

“We’re going to my uncle’s beach house, remember?” Jackson said “And you slap hard”

“That’s what you get for yelling at my ear” I said standing up. “Not my fault, you don’t want to get up” Jackson said.

I rolled my eyes and push him out of my door. “Hurry up, the others are waiting downstairs” Jackson said. I slam the door close once he was out. “AND I LIKE YOUR ROOM!” Jackson added.

I went inside my bathroom and start stripping off my clothes and shower. I wrap the towel around my body once I finish showering. I went inside my closet and decided on a tanktop since its soo hot. I chose a red skinny jean. I grab my black flat sandals and put it on. I went in front of my mirror. I applied my usual make-up; eyeliner and mascara.

I brush my hair and tied it into a ponytail. I took my sports bag filled with my clothes, I slung it in my shoulder and I grab my black headphone and my black snapback. I put my snapback on top of my head and went outside my room.

I locked my door and went downstairs. I heard the others talking. “Who made you guys come in?” I asked.

“Your sister” Ariella said “You didn’t tell us, you have a sibling”

“She looks like you” Laurein said “Except your eyes though; yours is brown and hers is grey”

I nodded my head. “Jean?” I turn around and saw my brother. “What?” I snap. “Where are you going?” Luke asked. “None of your business” I said.

“Why don’t you introduce me to your friends?” Luke said climbing down the stairs. “I’d rather not” I said.

“Hi I’m Luke, Jean’s older brother” Luke said introducing himself. I glared at Luke. “Let’s go” I snap. My friends went outside and I saw Devine looking at my brother. “Hi, I’m Devine” Devine introduced himself. My brother and Devine did a hand shake and Devine went towards me.

“Let’s go” Devine said walking towards the door. We were using Dominique’s car and Jackson’s pick-up. I climb myself in the pick-up and Devine did the same. Dominique and Patricia are in Dominique’s car with our bags.

Jackson and Laurein are in the front, Jordan and Ariella in the back of them and Devine and I are outside the pick-up.

“I didn’t know you have a brother” Devine said “I thought you only have a sister”

“Well now you know” I said sliding my ray bans in my eyes. “How come you hate your siblings” Devine asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it” I said. Jackson started up the car and we were off. I look at Devine and he also had his ray bans on. The drive will be 3 hours away, according to Jackson.