Chapter 16

We started packing our stuffs since we’re going back tomorrow. I pretended that Devine and I didn’t have that talk last night.

“Jean?” Laurein was knocking in Ariella and I’s room door. “Come in” I said and continued on fixing my stuffs.

“What’s up?” I asked her and face her. “Is there something we should know about you and Devine?” Laurein said.

“What?” I said “What make you say that?”

“Well, I notice that you’ve been ignoring Devine ever since in the morning, you mostly hang out with Jordan or sometimes Jackson” Laurein said while taking a seat in my bed.

“Sorry about taking Jackson earlier” I said. “It’s nothing” Laurein said.

I told Jackson and Jordan about what happen last night and they were shock from the news. They said that I’m the first girl that he ever confesses his feeling with. Of course I didn’t believe that, but when I saw their faces, it was so serious, I started believing it.

I told them about me laughing at the situation and why I laughed about it and they understand it. I also told them about my family since they were asking for explanation. I told them since I can trust them, those two are basically added on my ‘brothers’ list. The people in my brothers’ list are pretty much the boys that I really trust with and that they act like a real brother to me than my real ones.

Pretty much, the people that are on the list are: Mark, Paul, Erik, Jordan, and Jackson.

“Hello, earth to Jean” Laurein said while snapping her fingers in front of my face. I push her hand away. “So, what’s going on?” Laurein said.

Oh god, help me, I’m starting to gain lots of people on knowing about my messed up life. AND that’s not how I want it to be.

Well I can’t trust Laurein, but she has to promise me not to tell anyone.

“I’ll tell you” I said to Laurein and her eyes lighted up “But you have to promise me not tell anyone, as in anyone, just you and me”

“I promise” Laurein said while holding her right palm in the air “Cross my heart, hope to die”

I raise my eyebrows at her. “Who still does that?” I asked her. “Obviously me, since I just did it” Laurein said while shrugging “Now, spill”

I told her everything like what I told Ariella, Jordan, and Jackson. I didn’t tell her that Ariella, Jackson, and Jordan knows about it too, just to know if she can really close her mouth and not open it telling people about it.

She was shock at everything I told her. “Oh My Gosh” Laurein said and then hug me out of nowhere.

“Uh Laurein” I said trying to get her off me “Not a hugger person”

She finally let go of me and I breathe in and out.

“I didn’t know you’ve been through a lot” Laurein said. I raise my eyebrows and nodded my head making my lips pulled up into a thin line.

“Not everyone knows” I said.

“And whoa-ho-ho, ooh la la, someone likes you, and that someone never confesses what he’s feeling to a girl” Laurein sang.

“Well, I’m sleepy, so I’m going to sleep” I said. “Ok, night” Laurein said standing up “I’m going to someone to say good night”

“Oh gosh, lord help me on my life for the upcoming big amount of PDA” I said playfully.

“Shut it Jean” Laurein said playfully, too and glared at me.

She opened the door. “Don’t forget ot use protection” I said “Don’t want to be an auntie this young”