Chapter 14

I woke up by a sound of squealing. “Jean! Jean!” someone was calling me and whoever they are, they’re jumping in my bed.

I kick the people out of my bed and I heard a loud ‘thump’.

I sat up and saw four girls groaning in the floor.

“What happen?” I asked innocently and they glared at me. The girls got up and rub their own butt. I smirk at them.

“Get that smirk off your face” Ariella scoff. I rolled my eyes, but I return my smirk back.

“So the reason why you all go squealing while jumping in my bed and you disturb my rest” I said narrowing my eyes at them.

“Believe me, once you find out, you’ll go squealing and jumping in your bed, too” Patricia said.

“And what is this?” I asked jumping out of my bed. “Shower first, you stink” Jackie said playfully while pinching her nose.

I scoff. I went inside the bathroom and start stripping off my clothes and shower. I wipe myself with towel once I finish showering. I change into a black stockings, jean shorts, and tank top. I put my hair into a pony tail.

I went outside the bathroom and found the girls all smiling and sitting down in the floor. I went and applied my everyday make up: eyeliner and mascara. Once I finish doing my things, I turn around to face the girls.

“So what’s this about?” I ask while crossing my arms in front of my chest.

“Laurein, will you do the honor of telling this incredible, impossible, most beautiful thing that happened?” Jackie said while grinning.

“Wow, nice speech” I said and Jackie glared at me, but her grin returned back. I rolled my eyes.

“Well” Laurein started and look at us girls.

“Jackson and I are dating” Laurein finished. “What?!” I exclaimed. Jackson kept on denying that he doesn’t like Laurein and now he has the balls to ask her out.

The girls looked at me with wide grin in their faces. “Since when?” I asked.

“Last night” Laurein answered.

“How?” I asked.

“Well, I was about to sleep, Patricia was asleep already, when I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and it was Jackson” Laurein said with happiness in her eyes. Whoa, for a girl like Laurein who is very cheerful every day, I’ve never seen that happiness in her eyes.

“He asked me if we could talk” Laurein continued “I said yes and we went in the beach, we were walking together, it was awkward at first, but when a crab crawled in my feet and I jump, Jackson was laughing his ass out, and I joined him and after that it wasn’t awkward anymore, credits to the crab”

“After that we just continued walking and Jackson asked me what is my ideal boy and I said ‘I want a boy that has the same personality as me, likes to party, a person who is always cheerful, and it is childish at times” Laurein said “I saw Jackson smile and I asked him why and he asked me ‘what if that boy use to be a player?’ and I said ‘I don’t care as long as he doesn’t hurt me’ and he stop me from walking and he went in front of me and looks at me in the eye and I look back at him, he told me that he doesn’t know how it happened and he doesn’t know that he will have that kind of feeling to someone and I was confuse so I asked him and he said that he likes me”

“What was your first expression” I said still standing while crossing my arms in front of my chest.

“My first expression was shock of course, I mean, I never thought that he will like a crazy girl like me” Laurein said with a shrug, but then she was biting her lower lip after.