Group therapy

After I recover I quickly sit back down in my seat next to Cam and Savannah.

"I guess that 1% chance that you would ever see him and or talk to him again worked. Who knew?" Cam says slyly and turns to me with a grin.

"I'm going to kill you like murder and dump your body down a street somewhere. I still can't believe you said all those things to him."

"Come on! All I said was exactly what you were thinking. You were just afraid to say it but I volunteered. You should be thanking me." Cameron starts laughing. I give him a death glare that could send Voldemort shivering. Cam winces.

"Me and Hazel are going on a date friday."

"I knew it!! You have to tell me everything!"

I burst out laughing. Everyone should have a Cam in their life. "Okay okay."

Our group therapist walks through the door. Cam said his name was Mr. Tucker. Dang what is Mr. Tucker doing as a teen therapist? He should be out there being an Abercrombie model or something because honestly I think I was drooling.

"You did not tell me that he looked like that! I'd come to group therapy everyday if I knew that!"

"I didn't know that Mr. Tucker looked like that either! He's new because Mrs. Bridges was too old and retired. I guess we got an upgrade and I'm liking it!"

He was muscular with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. They way his shirt fit him was perfect. How could I focus on my session if I had to look at that? So far him, Hazel, and Cam are the only good things here.

"Hello everyone I'm Mr. Tucker and since I am new here I would like to get to know everyone. So we going to play the name game. For those of you who don't what the name game is I will tell you. It is where the first person will say their name and the next person will say their name and the first person name. The last person will have to say everyone else's name and theirs. If you lose you will have to sleep here for the night."

Wait what? "Cam what did Mr. Tucker mean sleep here?"

"Well, there are some patients that sleep here if after a six months they don't get better. They only go home on Friday and Saturday and they return here, back here to what is hell. Lucky us hell five days in a row. All day, everyday."

"Why would they do that?"

"Well, they think you're not getting better so they think it's best if you are under their watch at all times."

That sucks. "Wait how long you've been here?"

"Five months."

"Wait, but that means that if you're here one more month they will make you sleep here!"

"Yeah I know. Me, Savannah, and Aaron all came here the same day and it sucks to watch everyone be "cured" and gets to go home but we still stay here and it's like our daily routine."

"Yeah but you guys all have each other and that's what's important right?"

"There is also this other patient that has been here too, Sam. Yeah I guess but Sam is always so shy and quiet I guess she's family too because she's been here way longer than us but she seems so broken. I usually can get a few words out of her. Then Aaron and Savannah are always together so I'd be just a third wheel. Our family is kinda a broken family." Cam looks at me with sad eyes.

"What happened to Sam?"

"I actually don't know. She never says anything."

"That's all going to change because now I'm part of your family. Fixing your broken family just a little more."

"Come here!" Cam holds me in a tight hug. At first I was startled but then went into it. I haven't been hugged in a while.

"Zoey. It's your turn."

Shit the game. "Uhh.." I looked next to me trying to see if I could recognize faces. Nope. I'm screwed. "Cameron."

"Ok that's good and the person next to Cameron?"

"I actually don't know."

"Well that's too bad." He takes his notepad and writes something on it. "Savannah?"

"Oh sorry I don't know actually."

Mr. Tucker sighs. "Ok Aaron you're the last one go."

Aaron awkwardly scratches his head. "Savannah, girl with gray shirt, Cameron and... those are the only names I know for now so..."

"Ok everyone that's all for today everyone dismissed except for Zoey Campbell, Cameron Davis, Aaron Williams, and Savannah Hall." The rest of the kids file out of the room. "So you four did not get and all the names and It didn't help that none of you were paying attention to the game in the first place. So you four will all stay here tonight. I will notify your parents and they will go get whatever you need for tonight. I have addressed your rooms. Savannah and Zoey you two will be in room A3 and Cameron and Aaron you two will be in B4."

There was no way my parents would allow this right? "Um I didn't think my parents would let me sleep here. I would like to speak to them please."

"Actually they will because when they signed the papers to apply you here at this facility. It said in bold print that this part of our policy."

Dammit.

"It's very effective which is why we keep using it. We call this a lock-in."

My murder plan on you could be very effective too but I don't use it. I take back everything I said about Mr. Supermodel over there. If he's attitude is like this all the time. I'll start my escape plan right now with the help of cameron of course. What is this bootcamp! It would have been not that bad if he at least paired me with Cam instead of someone I barely know. But I get why he didn't but still.

"That is all go to your rooms." Mr. Tucker then leaves out of site. I hope Savannah likes me because if she doesn't I have a feeling this is not going to be fun.