Girls just wanna have fun

I was so nervous for this party. I haven't even been in a party since I was ten and that one had cake and icecream. They way that everyone else got excited when she mentioned booze I knew that there would not be any delicious ice cream will be involved. I really didn't want to stand out and prefered to blend in at that party so I decided to wear a petite high neck bodycon mini dress with black sky high boots. Instead of going with a cute crop top and jeans like I usually would. I put little makeup and straightened my hair. I grabbed my jacket and walked down the stairs before my mom stopped me.

"What are you wearing?"

"Uhhh...." All she did was stare. She was actually waiting for me to answer.

"I really wanted to wear this outfit because I usually don't get to and this is my first party-"

"It's fine sweetie just be careful at this party and if there are any kids drinking drive straight home."Well she was going to be disappointed. She gave me a soft kiss on my forehead and went back upstairs to check on Chloe.

The doorbell rang and I answered the door before any my dad did because that would have not ended well.

"Hey beautiful damn."

"Haha don't get used to ."

"Isn't it a little bit too much?"

"Wait it is?!"

"I mean usually people go with just a crop top and jeans."

"Ugh! It's ok there's no time to change. Come on let's go before my dad gets here."

"Why?"

"He's not in a good mood."

"Point taken. Ok this way Campbell."

We got into his car and drove off to the party. When we arrived the music was so loud we could hear it four blocks away. I could already see the signature red cups scattered all over the lawn. Some people were already past out and it was only ten thirty.

"Stay close to me Zoey. These kind of parties can get out of hand sometimes."

Suddenly the fish I had for dinner wasn't agreeing with me at the sound of Hazel's words. He saw the worried look on my face and took my hand. "Don't worry just don't drink anything that isn't bottled or canned and stay close to me at all times and we should be good."

He turned my body so I would face him and planted a kiss on my cheek. "We'll even leave early ok?"

"I don't want you to leave early because of me."

"It will be fine. After we could go get-"

"Ice cream!"

"Yeah and anything else you want."

"Maybe I should go to parties more often."

He rolled his eyes and directed me to the huge house with pumping loud music. As we walked in we were quickly greeted by the host of the party who already looked like a mess. Not drunk for sure but definitely stressed out.

"Hey guys! I'm so glad you guys came! HEY! Don't throw that and that doesn't go in there! Sorry but I have to go, drinks are over there and the restrooms are upstairs."

Then she hurried off to go fix the problem over in the second living room. I made a mental note to never throw a party in my own house.

"So what would you like to drink?"

"Anything bottled or canned and no alcohol please."

He laughed. "Looks like someone is clearly listening to my advice."