Plane rides

"Cam?! What are you doing here?!''

"I was following you because you never wanted to hang out or talk anymore!"

He started to look at his surroundings and his face filled with horror.

"What is going on?! What the hell happened?! Please don't tell me you did any of this!"

"I can explain!"

"Well yeah! I followed you here for a reason! I wasn't expecting this but.."

"Cam I didn't do it!"

He sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness! I was torn between running away and calling the cops or being a good friend and help you clean all of this up."

"Hey!"

"I was going to choose the be the good friend one? Anyway how are you going to explain this to the police?"

"For starters why were you driving a police car?"

"My Dad is a detective but he drives a police car. But forget about that! Are you ok?!"

"I am thanks to you!!"

We embraced and I realized that I really missed him. Maybe I should have told him from the beginning. So I decided to tell him everything.

"Wow. And you're still ALIVE?!!!"

"I know!"

"That Pandora King girl is crazy! What is this?! Some Lifetime movie?!"

"I know!!"

"We have to figure out who Chayton Colby is!"

"I know!"

"We have to find Benson!"

"I Know- Wait What?!"

I turned around realizing that both Benson and the black suv car was gone.

"Cam we have to do something! Pandora took him! She's going to kill him."

"How do you know?! And your nails are kinda piercing my skin."

"Oh sorry." I let go of his arms. "Do you think that Benson just miraculously could get up after being shot and the car just happen to be gone when Pandora is gone?"

"Right. Don't worry we could just tell the police when they get here."

If they ever get here. "How?! The only two witnesses I had are gone!"

"Maybe they will believe us."

"And maybe my boyfriend will continue to breathe again. Come on Cam! I was enrolled in a mental hospital remember?!"

"Good point. Well Cedric ran off before she could come right? So let's go look for him."

"What makes you think he's a good guy?!"

"From what you told me it sounds like he saved your life."

"Not really because she still kinda found me."

"Let's just go find him."

"You mean in the dark scary woods?"

"Yeah?"

"Those dark scary woods? Where no one could hear you scream?"

"Yeah? Come on Zoey don't get cold feet now."

"I don't know I mean I shouldn't just leave Hazel's body lying here and-"

"Come on." Cam grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the dark and scary woods.