Secret Closet

I was so happy to go to the dining hall. For the first time in my life I actually wanted to go to sleep. That meant we would be done by 10:00, eat ready for bed at 11:00, and be by our rooms by 11:30 and the next thing you know I'll be back in own room where I can go anywhere I want. I sat down and ate the food quickly.

Mr. Tucker gives me a weird look and smiles. "Slow down Zoey you have plenty of time to eat."

I look up from my plate. "I know I'm just really hungry and I need some sleep anyway."

He chuckles and goes back to his phone to what looks like a game of scrabble. I waited patiently for everyone else to finish. I have no idea how that Sam kid was able to do this everyday. I'd lose it. I don't know how that Sam kid is able to do it.

"Ok everyone that is finished can start heading to their rooms and getting ready for the night."

I run out of their like there is no tomorrow. I get my things and change into a pair of shorts and a Twenty One pilots shirt. I brushed my teeth and hair and headed back to my room. I check the clock, 10:30 that's not bad I need some more sleep in my system anyway. I see Savannah and Aaron in the corner as Aaron gives Savannah a soft kiss on the nose. I cross my fingers that he takes care of her. Even though she hasn't really given me a chance yet I hope that one day we will be friends. I head into the room and get in bed. I stare at the ceiling for what seems like hours and finally I drift asleep.

******

I stretch my arms ready to pack my bags and head back to school then home. I look around and realize it's still dark. I check my clock, 1:30 I guess that's what I get for going to sleep early. I decided to get some water from the kitchen. As I head to the kitchen I hear a crash I jump. I head to where the noise came from to see what is going on. Then I heard voices toward the supplies closet.

"You knocked down the broom!"

"Sorry!"

"Luckily no one is up."

It sounded like Cameron and Aaron but what would they be doing up together? I get Savannah and Aaron but not Cameron and him. Maybe they're going to make up! I decide to peek through the crack in the door and I couldn't believe it no way. Aaron brushed Cameron messy golden locks out of his face and leaned in. Cameron throws his arms around Aaron and pulls him close. He giggles. If Aaron didn't have a girlfriend right now I probably would have thought this was the cutest thing ever. At first it was one soft kiss but then it turned into something deeper their faces never separating from each others as they both grew hungry for more. I couldn't look away. This made no sense. I back away slowly when I accidentally move the door. They both turn their heads towards the noise. I ran back down the hall and into the room making sure to close the door behind me. I went back to bed and shut my eyes. Cameron has a lot of explaining to do.

******

I woke up and got dressed for school. I headed to the kitchen and realized everyone else was already there. I looked at Aaron then at Cameron they wouldn't look each other in the eye. I sat down next to Cameron and saw the bowl of cereal already set for me. I whispered to Cameron "We need to talk."

"Can't we talk later?" He whined.

"No!! We need to talk now!"

"Alright! I'm coming!"

I took his arm and pulled him outside.

"Is there anything you want to tell me? Anything at all?"

"No not really."

"Cam I saw you and Aar-"

"Shhh!! Ok ok I'll tell you! I wanted to wait until next week on Monday. Now I know who moved the door."

"Ok that's not the point tell me what happened?!!"

"Ok so I went to go get a glass of water and Aaron was already down there. He looked pretty said and I asked him what was wrong. He looked up at me and said how he feels like no one really understands him and that he's never going to get out of this place. Then I told him that it's ok and that we have each other. I took his wrist and took him to the supply closet and said you wanna know a secret? When I feel like the world is being held on my shoulders I go in here and scream. Aaron cocked his head and asked how come no one has heard you? Then I said because the room in here is soundproof because before this was a hospital it used to be a recording studio. Aaron smiled and said thanks Cameron I can always count on you. Then the next you know bam! We were kissing."

Cam had a dazed look on his face and a smile that I knew would not go away. "Wow that's wow."

"I know right!!" Cameron was practically squealing.

"I have some bad news for you Aaron is with Savannah and you kissed him?! That's really bad!"

"I know it sounds bad but it was just in the moment and-"

"It's totally ok I get it. Cam was that your first kiss?"

"Uhh.. well not really it's my first kiss with a guy and for once I get what people meant when you feel like you're the only two people in the world and everyone is melting away."

"Wait, so nobody knows you're gay?" I regretted it as soon as I said it. Cameron could tell I felt bad because he acted like he didn't see it.

"Well only you and Aaron know. And the therapist of course because he has all the files."

I wiggle my right eyebrow "Ok so you and Aaron are close." Cam laughs. I loved seeing him this happy.

"Yeah. I still can't believe it happened I couldn't sleep."

"There's still one problem."

"Whaaat is it? You're killing my mood."

"Savannah. You have to tell her!" Cam slowly tries to escape back to the kitchen.

"Cameron Davis come back here!!" I grab his shirt collar and yank him back towards me.

"Ouch! Fine fine I'll tell her ok?"

"Ok."

"It's not fun negotiating with you."

Cam makes a sad face before he gives me a devilish grin.

"Can I have your cereal?"

"No!! You just ate!!"

"Yeah but I'm still hungry and you owe me what kind of person spies on somebody private moment?!!" Cam chuckles showing me once again that cheeky grin.

I roll my eyes. "Fine! Whatever!" Cam takes my arm and happily skips inside.

******

Mr. Tucker is waiting for us when we get there. "You guys missed the rest of breakfast I hope whatever you two were bickering about was worth it.

Me and Cam look at each other. Yup!

Get you things your parents are already here to drive you to school.

I get my things and start heading out. Cam rushes behind me his face as red as a tomato.

"See you next week?"

"Yeah, see you next week." Cam gets into a black BMW and is gone. I am about to head out when I see a flash of chestnut brown hair pass me quickly I know that hair. But It can't be. What?! No way! I call out to her "Hey! Excuse me?!" She doesn't turn around I head over to her and tap her on the shoulder. She turns around slowly and I can't believe my eyes.

"Samantha?"

So tell me what you guys thought about that chapter. I was so excited to write this one. Thank you to all my readers!! I hope you guys enjoyed my story!! Remember to keep reading and don't be afraid to write you own stories!! I can't wait to see what you guys think! :) -Ouanessa