Chayton Colby

"Savannah?!" Me and Cam said in unison.

She smiled when she realized it was us but was still skeptical when she looked over at Cedric.

"What are you guys doing here?"

I would ask you the same thing.

"We were looking for our friend Chayton Colby. Who we thought lives here but we must have wrote one on the zipcode numbers wrong. This is our friend Cedric Cole. Cedric, Savannah. Savannah, Cedric."

"Hi Cedric." Savannah said just a little more relaxed.

"Hi. I guess we should get going."

"You guys can come in and have a drink if you like but you all look like you really need it."

I looked at Cam then to Cedric but didn't give them a chance to answer.

"Why not? We would love to come in. I needed to catch up with you anyway."

Cedric gave me a look that read are you kidding me?

"Don't worry she's a friend." I whispered.

"Does she know about Chayton Colby?"

"I don't think so. And even if she did she would probably be on his hit list."

"Fine but what about finding Chayton, Christina, and Benson?"

"Don't you think we all need a break?"

"No I don't. Every second that we waste here we are giving Pandora and Chayton more time to hurt the ones we love."

"Well I'm going inside you could wait outside if you want but you're not going to change my mind."

"FIne!" Cedric stomped over to the mailbox and sat down beside it furiously.

Me and Cam walked inside and looked at the picture frames in the house but none of them had Savannah in them making me wonder whose house was this?

"That's odd. These pictures are not pictures of Savannah's family and I would know. I've met then before." Cam said as he picked up a picture frame.

"You're right in this one there's just a grown man in maybe his twenties here that looks a lot like.."

"Mr. Tucker." Cam finished.

"And the little boy here could be .."

"Hazel eyes." Cam added.

He quickly dropped the picture frame and backed away from the wall of pictures.

"But it can't be."

"No way."

"We should go and tell-"

"I heard a crash in here is everything alright?" Savannah said.

"Yeah everything's great."

"Your refreshments are out on the table. You could tell your brooding friend outside if he still wants any." She left out a giggle. It makes sense because Savannah was sleeping with Mr. Tucker unaware that he was a murder of course. Why? I don't know.

"Could I talk to Zoey alone?"

"Yeah I'm just going to head outside and get Cedric."

"Okay cool. Thanks. Zoey I have to tell you something really important. I had meaning to tell you a while ago."

I really really hope that when I saw Savannah and Mr. Tucker kissing it was really just a one time thing and it didn't go anywhere but nothing really goes my way. Savannah directed me to the couch and I sat down.