The One U Wanna C

Needless to say, I was too excited to see Prince later on. Being that he'll be fresh off the stage, I thought maybe I'll take it easy on him. Maybe.

After changing my sheets, I pranced down the stairs and into the kitchen. Noticing my giddy demeanor, Morgan glared at me. "Sis, what's gotten into you? You're all peppy." More like what's going to get into me later.

"Nothing, I'm just trying to have a positive outlook. Oh, change of plans. I'm going to be busy tonight."

"How the hell are you going to schedule a dick appointment after WE already made plans? That's low."

"Oh please, it's not that serious. If it makes you feel any better, I'll make it up to you." Pondering on an idea that will spark her interest, I come up with something I know she needs.

"I know! You keep moping around talking about you need a man, how about I hook you up with one of Keith's friends?"

Turning her nose up, she scoffs at my suggestion. "Girl! If I let you hook me up and this boy turns out to be a scrub, I'm shoving my size 7 foot up your ass and that's a promise!"

"I already have the perfect guy in mind. Tall, chocolate, and handsome. I promise!"

"Mhmm."

Stepping into her grey Chuck Taylors and snatching her keys off the granite counter top she says, "Look I need to run some errands and go to the store. Do you need anything? A mango Arizona? Some condoms?"

Focusing on finding something to eat in the pantry, I yelled back at her, "Nope! I think I'm just going to snack on pineapples for the rest of the day."

------------

Sprawled out on the hood of his BMW Z3, he had my legs pinned down so I couldn't scoot back as he feasted on my womanhood. Pumping his fingers inside of me one last time as he slurped on my clit, I had reached my third orgasm already.

Coming up, he briefly pulled me in for a sloppy kiss, I could taste the sweet juices that were inherently dropping off his chin. Positioning himself at my entrance, he tapped his penis on my aching bud causing me to squirt.

I know at this point there's probably a puddle formed beneath the car. "Baby girl I tried to warn you. This dick could ruin your life." In one swift motion, he rammed inside of me. Throwing my head back against the hood, I didn't know how much longer I could last.

As my ass was dangling off the car, Prince mercilessly thrusted into me, causing my legs to tremble uncontrollably. On the verge of my fourth orgasmic high, I clamped my walls down around him causing him to grunt out, "Baby, I'm not playing you better hold that—",

This always happens. Every time I'm in the middle of a good ass dream, something wakes me up. Reaching over to grab my cell phone, I see his number pop up on the screen. Its about damn time, I thought he forgot about what he had planned. With the clock saying 3:57am, he's lucky I answered the phone. But after that dream, I was in the mood for some dick.

Groggily, I answered on the last ring. "P, do you know what time it is? I'm in my PJ's asleep."

"Come outside in 30 minutes. I don't care what you look like."

I stumbled out of the house after taking a quick hoe bath. Approaching his BMW, I smirked at his oddly comfy attire. Seeing him in that cream oversized sweater, he was giving me Sign O' the Times vibes.