And God Created Woman

*Forgive me for my absence, some of the stuff I've been through these last few months...I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy...Alright enough of that sad shit, Grab your snacks, it's long one!*

May 31, 2000

6:17AM

A moist engulfment of my morning wood caused me to stir from my sleep. Wiping the thin film of crust from my lashes, my tired eyes were set on the intricate strokes her lips were giving.

I swept the flyaways from her forehead. "Daddy didn't give you enough lovin' last night?" Humming an 'uh uh' against my turgid flesh, her dripping lips curled into a devious grin as an involuntary shudder coursed through me.

The sudden peak in her sexual hunger over the last week was a pleasant surprise. One minute she didn't want me to touch her with a ten foot pole, the next minute she wanted me to put it on her any and all times of the day. Baby girl was insatiable at times, so much so that I started to question if I could keep up sexually with a woman who was 20 years younger than me.

A long strand of saliva clung to her lower lip as she secured her curls into a high bun, signifying she was ready to get down to business. The racket our gardener was causing outside stole her attention, giving me just enough leeway to tug at her tank top and pin her down to our king-sized mattress.

Her giggles were muffled by my urgent kiss, such a slow burning kiss that sparked into a full blaze as our tongues fought for dominance.

Jazz whined as I hovered over her, "I want to ride you." Her salacious gaze was all it took for me to undo my grip on her wrists and give in to her desire.

The arch of my brow cocked in curiosity as I watched her crawl to the edge of the bed and reach for the middle drawer of my bedside table. Instantly I knew the game she wanted to play.

"Back away from the handcuffs."

She let out a soft pout. "Aww but why?" Why? The last time she tied me up she delved into her bag of erotic goodies, teasing me until I reached the brink of arousal overload. Claiming control of the moment gave her a thrill, being absolutely powerless...it ain't my cup of tea.

"Because you don't play fair. Now come sit on my lap."

Fingernails sunk into her bountiful hips as she guided my shaft into her. Driving my pelvis upwards caused a sharp squeal to fall from her lips. She loved to have control, but what was the harm in letting her know that two can play that game?

Clenching her walls around my length, I mentally cursed her for the soul-snatching euphoria she was sending me into. The rhythmic flow of her hips quickened the more I toyed with her swollen bud.