She Loves Me 4 Me

"If the circumstances were different, could you see us having a future together?"

This is what was plaguing his mind earlier? The fact that he's clearly been thinking all day about the comment I made earlier blows me.

Looking down at his still hands holding onto my slightly smaller ones, I momentarily pondered on how I wished things between him and I could go. Knowing things could never be how I wanted them to, I deeply exhaled. Slipping my hands out of his grasp, I slid them up his defined, robust arms before snaking them around his neck.

"If the circumstances were different, yes. I haven't been this happy in a long time. You're like my best friend and who wouldn't want to spend their future with their best friend? If the circumstances were different, we could. But you said it best, you have to live in the now right?"

The worrisome look on his face progressively formed into a toothy smile. "Right." Pecking his lips twice, I reassured him I was his at least for right now. Sliding off the counter, he held onto the hem of my shirt as I tried to exit the bathroom.

"You sure you don't want to join me in the shower?" Rubbing the tip of my chin, I acted as if I was pondering on it. "Nope!"

"So she said what?" I asked Morgan as I was sprawled out on the bed. Watching Prince appear through the gust of fog spilling out of the bathroom, I was completely sidetracked from whatever Morgan was rambling about on the line.

Strolling towards the bed, I observed the small droplets of water rolling down the crevices of his toned abdomen and ending at the towel around his waist. I found my eyes glued to his lower half, how with every step he took I could see his little friend swinging under the loosely tied towel. I didn't even realize I was biting my lip so hard until he snapped his fingers to grab my attention.

"Who are you talking to?" He said in a low whisper.

"Yeah, Morgan I definitely heard what you said!"

I giggled when he rolled his eyes in response to the name I had given. Snatching his silk black pajama pants and head scarf of the dresser, he sauntered back into the bathroom.

"Can ya'll perform When You Love Somebody tomorrow?" I asked him, lazily raking my fingers in the field of ebony hair on his chest.

"Any other requests Princess Jasmin?"

"How about Head? Or maybe Gett Off? Oooo do Violet the Organ Grinder!"

"No, no, and hell no."

"But why?! Fine if you won't do it on stage can I at least get a private concert? You know, can you show me 23 positions in one night?"

Thinking my request was so funny, a low chuckle escaped from him. "You need to wrap your hair up and take your little horny ass to sleep."

Reaching over to grab my satin scarf, I tied it around my french braids before crawling over and kneeling between his legs. Propping his head up with a few extra pillows, he eagerly watched and waited for my next move. "P, I've made an executive decision."

"Oh yeah what's that?"

"I think I'm done being abstinent. Its your fault, you got me all hot and bothered this morning." Massaging his thighs, I inched my hands closer to what I wanted most.

"You sure this is what you want? Because I was perfectly fine—", eager for him to shut up, I pulled down the his waistband and took a firm grip of his semi-hard manhood.

Taking him fully in my mouth, Prince gasped at my forwardness. The stray moans that slipped from his mouth let me know he wasn't against my decision. Bobbing my head up and down at a steady pace, feeling him harden within my mouth only encouraged me to keep going.