Just As Long As We're Together

Setting my feet back on the floor, I slapped him against his chest. "Oh my god, your such a liar! I can't believe you got me like that."

Locking the door behind him, he ran his fingers along my waist before pulling my body up against his. "I've been in town since yesterday and you didn't even suspect a thing. Thats why I had to hang up because I was driving over here. The question is, why didn't you just look out your window? You would've seen my car."

Biting my lip, I said, "I don't know, I wasn't thinking. Now are you going to kiss me or what?" Pacing himself, I tried to contain my joy as he gently brushed his nose against mine. Running my fingers in his hair, I unintentionally moaned as he softly placed his lips against mine in a kiss that was long overdue.

Tilting his head slightly to deepen the kiss, the moment our tongues became entangled my body temperature spiked. I hadn't even realized how much I really missed him until I was back in his arms.

He smiled against my lips as he crept his hands down the dip of my back and firmly grasped my butt. "Is that a buttflap on you're onesie?" Satisfied with his new discovery, he popped one of the buttons and palmed my bare right cheek with his cold hand causing me to shiver. "Mmm, let's take this upstairs mama."

As I stepped out of my onesie and hopped under the covers, I watched a naked Prince light several small vanilla candles and strategically place them around the room. "You know I gotta set the mood J."

I laughed, "Oh, well what about the music. No Barry White or Teddy P?"

Crawling up under the covers at the foot of the bed before navigating his way up until we were nose to nose, he whispered against my lips, "Don't worry sweetie, we're going to make our own melody." He placed a tender kiss on my lips before leaving love bites along my neck and down the valley between breasts. Taking his sweet time suckling on each of my hardened nipples, I winced in pain when his hand brushed against my tender belly button piercing. Looking up at me before running his hand along my flat stomach, he smirked at the sparkling gold ring. "Well what do we have here?"

Pushing his bangs out of his slender face, I sighed. "Uhh, you hate it don't you? I can always take it out. My cousins talked me into getting it down in New Orleans. I shouldn't have done it, I knew you wo—oooooh, mmmm." My words were cut off by him trailing his tongue from my lower abdomen to just right above my clit and back up.

"No, I kinda like it. Just don't surprise me with a tattoo baby."

Throwing the comforter off of us, he positioned himself at eye level with my heat. Nibbling on my inner thighs, he licked his full lips and growled, "Mmmmm, look how pretty and glistening she is. Just for me." The feeling of his warm breath mere centimeters away caused me to involuntary roll my hips up towards his face. A devious grin played on his face before his skillful tongue went to work.

Holding a firm grip on my bucking hips, I bit the pillow as he slowly parted my lower lips with his tongue. Gently sucking on my swollen bud, the tightness in my lower abdomen became far too much to bare as he slid two fingers inside of me and furiously pumped against my contracting walls.

As my orgasm flowed out of me, through his slurping he moaned against my warm flesh, "Mmmm, you taste so good. I could drink from your river all day."

Under the candlelight, I could see an extra glint in his enticing eyes that hinted at a shade of green tonight. Kissing the tip of my nose and intertwining his right hand with my left, his husky voice dropped an octave. "Are you ready to make love?" Lost in his seduction, all I could do was nod.

Opening my hips wider as he worked every inch of his manhood inside of me, I bit down on his shoulder to suppress my groans from this pleasurable pain I was enduring. My walls molded around every ridge and vein before he was fully inside of me. Feeling the pressure of every last one of those eight inches pressing against my cervix I moaned in his ear for him to move.