First Day

It was your first day at your new school. You could care less about it and drop out but you wasn't that stupid. Your alarm clock was yelling at you to wake up. You reach a arm over and turned it off. Slowly, you got out your bed to prepare for the day. You tried to put a brave face on and at the same time you just want to go back to sleep. You went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and your (h/l)(h/c) hair. You grabbed a white dress shirt with a (f/c) blazer and a black skirt with a red tie. You got dressed and went downstairs to grab your (f/c) bag. Double checking to see if everything was there, you quickly walked out the door. Today is going to be a new for us (Y/N)! We will make friends and become popular, you thought to yourself with joy.

(Y/N) POV

But as I made my way in front of the school, those thoughts went out the window. I completely spaced out as I looked around to see a ton of girls talking to each other and some making eye contact with me. Well damn, I forgot this was an all girls school.  I walked in the school quickly while keeping my head down trying not to look at anyone else embarrassed. As I entered the school, I accidentally head first into a girl’s chest. I didn’t bother to look up.

(Y/N): ”I-I'm so sorry, I said.”

???: “Heavens, you don't need to apologize my dear.”

Her voice was soothing and mature. There was no sign of anger or annoyance behind it. I looked up to see a woman with green hair with a ponytail behind it and purple eyes with a symbol in the middle of it. As I looked up, she gave me a welcoming smile.

???: “ I haven't seen you before, are you new here.”

I nodded.

???: “Then welcome to Gamindustri University. I hope you enjoy your stay here.”

(Y/N): “Thanks uhh-

???: “Oops. How not like me to not introduce myself. I'm the head president of the school. Everyone calls me Lady Green Heart but you can call me Vert.”

(Y/N): “Ok, well I guess I got to get to class now, I said.”

Vert: “Yes, you must not be late on your first day, until we meet again.”

I was walking for what seemed to be an eternity until I found my first class. I hesitated to knock on the door and proceed to knock. Instead of a teacher opening the door, a student opened it. She looked at me with a convinced look on her face. I showed her my schedule and she skimmed it. “Well, looks like you're in here with us, She said.” I walked pass her and looked around to quickly find a seat. Everyone was talking to each other until the same student yelled: “Hey everyone, we have a new student!” Then everyone avert their attention towards me. I completely froze as I was the center of attention in the class. Why….Why!!!!!, I thought. Why am I the one to be the center of attention. I nervously waved at everyone and bolted to the first seat I saw in the front row. I sat down still feeling those many eyes looking at me. Everyone got back to talking and slowly put my head down. I sighed and closed my eyes. So far it has been the most awkward first day. As much as I want to make friends, my shyness always overpower me. Why can't I stop being shy. My thoughts were interrupted by a hand placed on my shoulder.

Well that's one chapter down and many more to go there's plenty more were that came from this is my first time so I hope you liked it

Bye XD