Love me or else

(Y/N) POV

Do you love me? That was what Noire asked me. I couldn't say I can return the feelings because I was still with Neptune. My face was still a bright shade of red after she kissed me. What am I going to do? Do I tell Neptune? No, she's already dealing with enough and I said that we were taking a break. I need to think more about this but I know that Noire is waiting for an answer. She began to look at me with an impatient face.

(Y/N): "Uh, I need to think more about this. I'll tell you when I figured it out."

As I said that, I began to grab my bag and walk out the basilicom until Noire grabbed my arm. I turned around and she gave me a smile.

Noire: "I hope you pick the right choice. I'll be waiting for your answer, she said as she kissed my cheek."

Time skip

I was laying in my bed, looking at the ceiling. A lot of thoughts were swarming in my head. What is Neptune doing and what to tell Noire? What did she mean by "the right choice?" It's like she want me to accept her feelings. But I can't if I'm still with Neptune. I need to talk to someone but who? I grabbed my phone and started to scroll through my contacts. Maybe Blanc can help me. She's always very helpful when she's not nose deep into a book. I began to call Blanc, hoping that she will answer my call.

(On phone)

Blanc: "Hello?"

(Y/N): "Blanc? It's me (Y/N). Can I ask you about something?"

Blanc: "I would like to but I'm busy reading a book. Can this wait till tomorrow?"

(Y/N): "This is really important."

Blanc sighed and I heard the sound of a book closing.

Blanc: "What is so important?"

(Y/N): "It's about Noire."

Blanc: "What about her?"

(Y/N): "I think she is in love with me. She invited me over her house and we talked for a while. Then one thing led to another and she kissed me and asked if I loved her."

Blanc: "Does Neptune know about this? If not then you should talk to her about this also. She is also involved with it if I'm right."

(Y/N): "But I don't want her to get involved. And even if I did, she would be even more stressed out."

Blanc: "You're going to have to tell her anyways even if you don't want to."

(Y/N): "I know."

After talking to Blanc, it was late so I decided to go to bed. But Noire was still on my mind. How am I supposed to tell her the truth?

Next day

I tried and tried to get ahold of Neptune but she wasn't picking up the phone. Another thing was that she didn't come to school for the past week. I hope nothing bad happened to her. I couldn't live with myself if anything bad happened to her.

Time skip

Uzume's POV

I was eating lunch with Plutia and Falcom. I haven't seen Nepsy in a week. I figured she would probably have skipped school but a week? And every time I seen (Y/N), she had have a sad expression on her face.

Uzume: "Hey guys, did you happen to see Neptune at all this week?"

Falcom: "No, I haven't and even if I did I was too busy adventuring."