Kidnapped PT.2

(Y/N) POV

The sight of bright lights like stage lights blinded me. A familiar figure walked towards me. It turned out to be Noire. This made me really angry, more than ever before. I trusted her once and I trusted her twice and this is what I get? I regret ever letting her in the house.

Noire: “Finally woke up, my love.”

I couldn't speak because I had duck tape on my mouth. I was tied up from my arms to my legs. I looked away from Noire, ignoring her. Noire pulled my head back facing her smiling face.

Noire: “You wanted me to take the tape off?”

(Y/N): “*muffles*”

Noire took the corner of the tape and ripped off my face. The sting was so painful that I screamed out loud.

(Y/N): “*screams in pain*”

Noire slapped me. I was surprised of what she did.

Noire: “Not so loud.”

(Y/N): “Why are you doing this?”

Noire: “Because I love you and I want to protect you from...Neptune.”

The way she said Neptune’s name showed that she had a hatred towards her. Before Neptune told me about her involvement with Nepgear’s death, she had little hatred towards her. Now her hate towards her grew within seconds.

Noire: “But there’s nothing to worry about because I have you now to myself.”

As she said that, she began to walk towards me and sit on my lap with her arms wrapped around my neck. She tried to look into my eyes but I looked the other way, not wanting to look at her. I wished I wasn’t tied. I would push her off of my lap.

Noire: “Don't be like that.”

She pulled my head towards her and kissed me. I didn’t return the kiss. I tried to pull away but it's not like I had enough room to escape. Someone help me.

Time skip weeks later

It wasn’t a “vacation” from home but at the same time it didn’t feel like I was held against my will. I mean of course I got kidnapped but I had a little more freedom than I intended. Noire allowed me to walk around the basilicom as long as I was close to her. Like 5 inches close to her. And it's not like I could run away from her anyways. She had a collar around my neck with a chain. And she’ll probably kill me if I dare to leave. There were times when her oracle question about the collar but she claimed that it was some “fetish” thing we were doing. I don't know what fetish she was talking about but I don't want to know. She would work while I’m chained to her desk, sitting in a chair and from time to time she would either pet me or kiss me. Of course she won't let me go outside. But things get weirder when night falls.

Noire would have me take a shower with her. This includes “helping” her wash herself. But I know she just wants me to touch her for some weird reason. I had no choice. Then when it comes to sleeping, she ties the collar to the bedpost. I mean it's better than sleeping in a chair but at least the chair doesn’t always have their chest on your face every time you walk up. I don't know how I survived these past few nights. But I’m hoping that Neptune and Uni are planning to rescue me.

In Planeptune

IDK POV

Everyone was in Planeptune, plotting on how they were going to save (Y/N). All they know is that they have to make haste before something bad happens.

Purple Heart: “Does anyone have a idea on how we can rescue (Y/N)?”

White Heart: “Screw that! We shouldn’t be planning anything right now. We should go to Lastation, kick Noire’s ass and take (Y/N) back! If she didn’t take our warning the first time, she will sure as hell take it the second time!”

Green Heart: “I dont think thats much of a plan to take Noire on head first. As stubborn as she is, she is still as strong as Neptune.”

White Heart: “Well, what is your idea, Thunder tits. Persuade her with tea and scones?”

Purple Heart: “Enough you two. You two can argue later when (Y/N) is safe.”

Green Heart: “My apologizes.”

White Heart: “Tch. Whatever.”

Uzume: “Blanny has a point, Neppy. Even though the way she said it sounds like we are going to blow up Lastation, it's kind of a good idea. We should just go to Lastation and ask for (Y/N).”

White Heart: “You honestly think she would just give (Y/N) back that easily?! That's why we should get her back by force!”

Uni: “And risk putting (Y/N) in danger? We’re supposed to save her not harm her.”

Iris Heart: “There's nothing wrong with a little pain here and there. Plus if (Y/N) were to be harmed, I would do it with love.”

The goddesses and the others were continuing to plan on how they were going to save (Y/N). But in the end, they end up doing Blanc’s idea. But they were cautious.

Time skip

They reached Lastation and were approaching the basilicom by air. Going in from ground was too much of a give away. They landed on the balcony and were greeted by a angry black heart. They didn’t know what Noire did but they found themselves flying backwards. They were launched back outside of Lastation.

White Heart: “What the hell was that?!”

Green Heart: “Noire.”

Noire flew towards them holding (Y/N). She laid her down on the ground and revealed her blade.

Black Heart: “You’re not welcome here. Leave at once!”

Purple Heart: “Noire. You know why we are here?”

Black Heart: “Oh, I know.”

Green Heart: “Then you must know that we are here for (Y/N). Please don't make this as hard as it has to be.”

White Heart: “Just give us (Y/N) and I won't send you flying to Celestia.”

Uni: “Think about what you have done, Noire. Think about what (Y/N) has been through.”

(Y/N) POV

Noire looked at me as Uni said that. She had a look of defeat but she had a spark in her eye, showing that she has an idea.

Black Heart: “Fine.”

Everyone was surprised. Was Noire really going to let me go?

Black Heart: “(Y/N). Choose.”

(Y/N): “Choose what?”

Black Heart: “Stay with me or join your friends?”

I should’ve known this wasn’t going to be easy. She’s having me choose to either stay with her or die. What do I do?

Option A: Stay with Noire

Option B: Join your friends

I dont like choosing so I'm going to do both endings.