New Love

Noire’s POV

After I arrived home, I decide to transform out of my HDD since it was so stressful to be in it all day. My white hair turned to black twin tails and my teal eyes turned to dark red ones. Even though I was tired, my mind still didn't forget about (Y/N). Everything about her was stunning. Her (h/l)(h/c) hair, her (e/c) eyes, and her lovely(s/c) skin. I've imagined myself kissing her soft lips under a sakura tree. My hand going through her hair and my eyes meeting hers. Hearing her angelic voice whispers the words,”I love you.” And how our bodies would fit together like a missing puzzle piece. My missing puzzle piece. And don't forget her soft skin. Our hands touching each other as we walk to school together.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at my door.

Uni: “Noire, are you in there?”

It was my little sister Uni. She attended the same school but she is a junior along with Neptune’s sister Nepgear. You can say she is a oddball at times but works hard to be better than me. But doesn't reach nowhere close to my expectations.

Noire: “Yes, the door is open.”

Uni walks into the room and smiled a little at me while at the same time tried to keep a serious attitude.

Uni: “Noire, I was wondering if you want to watch a movie with me. I borrowed this movie from Nepgear and she told me it was a good movie.”

She asked me to watch a movie? This is so sudden of her and quite different. As much as I want to watch the movie with her, my mind is occupied with thoughts of my love.

Noire: “Sorry, but I'm quite busy with other things. Business things.”

Uni: “O-Oh, okay. Tomorrow then?”

Her eyes were filled with disappointment and loss.

Noire: “I promise we will watch the movie tomorrow, Uni.”

I gave her a light smile and she smiled at me with excitement.

Uni: “Then it is a date then!, she said with excitement and closed the door.

I laid back into my bed and eventually dozed off to sleep.

(In Dream)

I woke up in a completely different room than my own.

Noire: “Where am I?”

I looked around the room to find nothing that will give me hints. I looked over to my left to see someone else sleeping beside me. I was about to take the blankets off but the figure moved. The blankets fell revealing her (h/c) hair. As she turned around to look at me I was surprised at who it was. It wasn't Neptune, it was (y/n).

(Y/N): “Well, good morning my sweet Noire~.”

Her words spent a warm feeling in my body as she leaned in closer to me. The closer she got, the redder my face got. Dang it (Y/N), you make me feel so powerless.

Noire: “How did I-

Before I could finish my sentence, she pressed her lips against mine.

IDK POV

Without warning, (Y/N) kissed Noire’s lips leaving her shocked at what was unraveling in front of her. But a little later she began to melt into the kiss. Noire’s face was as red as a tomato and she couldn't care less. All that matters was with (Y/N)(Well not really). Soon they broke the kiss and looked at each deep in their eyes.

(Y/N): “I always wanted to do that ever since I first saw you. I love you, Noire. Do you love me?

Before Noire could answer her question, the dream begins to fade. She then woke up with disappointment and at the same pleasure. She was still blushing and a smile formed on her face. Still think about the warmth of (Y/N) face against hers. All I needed was a few more seconds more so I can tell her. Just a little more time. Noire glanced at the clock to see that it wasn't time to get up. In fact it was only 3:30 in the morning. Maybe I can still tell her maybe I can go back, she thought. Noire hurried back to sleep and hope she can resume the dream.

(In Second Dream)

Noire was in her office working. Huh? This isn't the dream from before. Where am I? Noire got out her seat and reached for the knob at the door. The door disappeared leaving Noire’s hand still hanging. She began to walk down the halls to turn to her left and saw the unbelievable. She saw (Y/N) kissing…...Neptune! Noire was feeling tears come down her eyes but she felt another emotion anger. She watched and clenched her fists as she cursed under her breath.

(Y/N): “Neptune…..I love you.”

That was the last thing (Y/N) said before the dream or nightmare began to fade. The sound of a alarm clock became louder and louder. Noire opened her eyes and turned off the alarm clock. She “out of nowhere” started to cry as those words continued to play in her head like a broken record. Even though it was dream it felt like reality. “Neptune, I love you.” I'll kill you. I won't let anyone get in the way between me and (Y/N). Even if it means I have to kill anyone who gets near her.