Kidnapped

(Y/N) POV

I was walking home from Planeptune. I can't believe that Noire was behind all of this. I wished I could've seen this sooner. Nepgear would have been alive. I was at my house, opening the door and plopping on my couch. I deserve some sleep for what I did earlier. I finally spoke my mind. Still, I wonder what Noire is doing right now? As I sunk into the comfy couch, there was a knock at my door. I got up and looked through to door hole to see a dark figure. I squinted, trying to see who it was until two dark red eyes met with my eye. It's Noire?! I shouldn't open the door not after what she did. She continued to knock on my door and I ignored it. I soon went to bed well tried to go to bed since I continued to hear the constant knocking. Why is she still her? Why won't she leave me alone? Soon the knocking stopped and I could hear my name being called by the bedroom window. I peeked through the curtains to see Noire looking at my window, tears running down her face at rapid speed. I immediately closed my curtains and went to sleep, trying to block out her attempts to get my attention.

The next morning came and I was tired. I had bags under my eyes. Noire kept me up all night to the point I was too scared to fall asleep. So I decide to skip school today so I can get some rest. Still, I couldn’t get that image of Noire last night out of my head. She was crying but her eyes were completely emotionless. She was like a ghost haunting me. I felt bad really bad about letting her cry like that without comforting her but how do you comfort someone who just murdered your friend?

IDK POV

At School

Everyone was going out their day. But there wasn’t a person that didn’t realize that (Y/N) wasn’t there. Neptune and the others were in class, talking about (Y/N).

Neptune: “Has anyone seen (Y/N) today? I didn’t see her come to school today.”

Blanc: “No. I haven’t seen her either.”

Plutia: “Maybe she is sleeeeeeping.”

Vert: “Dear I hope nothing bad happened to her.”

Uni: “ She’s probably taking the day off. I don't blame her for doing so after what happened.”

Neptune: “Probably but I’ll text her to see if she is okay.”

Neptune texted (Y/N) and she responded, giving Neptune the okay about her taking the day off.

Uzume: “I also didn’t see Noire today. Did any of you see her?”

Everyone went silent at the thought of Noire not being in school. But it's not like it affected them. No one could look at the once tsundere goddess the same way again.

Noire’s POV

I was at home, thinking about (Y/N) and how I was going to get her back. I was thinking of ‘taking her away’ from everyone. But I wasn’t going to kill her. I would never harm (Y/N) or imagine causing her pain greater than a simple cut. She didn’t answer the door last night when I came over. That made me a little upset to the point I desperately called her name multiple times. But this time I won't take no as an answer.

IDK POV

(Y/N) was at home watching tv. It was almost the end of school for her friends. Neptune was coming over to comfort her. As she flicked through the channels, the doorbell rung. (Y/N) opened the door, not bothering to look and see who it is. As she opened the door, she was shocked about who it was and wished that she didn’t opened the door. It was Noire and she was more than happy to see (Y/N). Why didn’t I look before I answered the door, (Y/N) thought.

(Y/N): “What do you want?”

Noire: “I just wanted to check up on you. I’m worried about you.”

(Y/N): “Stop acting like you care so much about me. I know you don't.”

As (Y/N) was about to close the door, Noire put her foot on the door to stop it.

Noire: “I DO care about you! I care for you more than my own sister. Don't think that I don't love you if I did all of this to be with you. Please let me in and I’ll explain everything.”

(Y/N) wasn’t sure about letting Noire in her house but she wanted answers. Without hesitance, she allowed Noire in. As she turned her back, Noire reached in her bag and grabbed a cloth drenched with a suspicious drug. She grabbed (Y/N) and put the cloth over her mouth and nose. (Y/N) was surprised of Noire’s actions and started to fight back. But the longer she fought, the weaker she got. She fought until she couldn’t fight no more and her vision began to fade and her body going limp. She collapsed on the ground, falling unconscious. Noire smiled as she picked up (Y/N) and went back to Lastation.

Later that day, Neptune and the others went to (Y/N)’s house. They knocked on the door but there was no answer.

Neptune: “She said she would be here. Why isn’t she answering the door?”

Uzume walked towards the window and looked through it. In the house, multiple things were knocked over, looking like there was a struggle.

Uzume: “Hey, everyone. The house has been trashed.”

Neptune opened the door and the mess in the house had everyone worried about (Y/N).

Neptune: “(Y/N)?!”

No answer. Everyone feared the worst of what happened to her. It was clear that she was kidnapped but it was more clear on who did it.

Neptune: “Do you think?”

Uni: “No, I don't think. I know. I know that Noire is behind this.”

In Lastation

(Y/N) POV

My head was spinning. I felt like someone knocked me out with a bat. That drug that was used to put me out of conscious was still lingering near my face. I slowly opened my eyes to see darkness. I looked around to find dried blood on the ground. This must be the exact spot where Nepgear died. And I’m sitting in the chair she must’ve died in. I began to cry, thinking of the pain and torture she went through and how the same thing might happen to me. Then the sight of bright lights blinded me. And a familiar figure walked towards me.