Interfering Love

(Y/N) POV

Ever since Nepgear disappeared, Neptune’s been acting different. She was depressed and worried about her little sister. She's so sad that she doesn't transform out of her HDD form. I can let her down now. I'm her best friend and as her best friend I would do whatever it takes to keep her happy. Neptune has about to leave until I stopped her.

(Y/N): “Wait Neptune. Maybe you should stay here for now on. So you won't be lonely at your house.”

I blushed a little. It sounded so desperate of me to keep her at my house. Neptune then gave me a smile.

Neptune: “Thank you, (Y/N).”

Next day

IDK POV

It's was Monday and the girls were heading back to school. (Y/N) tried her hardest to keep Neptune happy. Even though her sister was missing and nobody came forward with any information involving the incident. They was walking to school until a couple of voices were heard behind them.

???: “Neptune! (Y/N)!”

They both turned around to see Uzume, Plutia, and Falcom running towards them. Uzume tackled them down playfully while the others piled on. (Y/N) was struggling to find air but it's was no use. She was trapped.

Uzume: “How are you two doing? I haven't seen you two since Friday.”

Falcom and Plutia: “Hey.”

Neptune and (Y/N) got up and waved at the girls.

Uzume: “So Nepsy, how is the whole search for Nepgear thing going?”

Neptune: “Not good. There's no leads and no evidence to determine where she was taken.”

Uzume: “Don't worry, Nepsy. We'll be on your side and when I find whoever did this, they will receive a vicious butt kicking from Uzume Tennouboshi!”

Everyone laughed at Uzume’s comment and proceed to school.
The girls then walked to the school gate until Vert stopped them.

Vert: “Has any of you seen Noire? She was supposed to help me with something today. I tried to contact her but she isn't answering.”

Everyone shook their heads and proceeded to class.

Strange. The time Nepgear disappeared is the time Noire doesn't come to school. I hope nothing bad happened to her too, (Y/N) thought.

In Lastation

Nepgear woke up from the long “slumber.” She was tied up in a wooden chair and was blindfolded. Goodness where am I?, she thought. How did I get here? Nepgear squinted her eyes, trying to see through the blindfold. But it was no use, she was blind. All of a sudden, footsteps were heard from a distance. The footsteps got louder and louder until a door opened.

Nepgear: “Excuse me, can you please help me. I think there's a misunderstanding.”

The person snatched the blindfold from Nepgear’s eyes and who she saw surprised her in a bad way.

Nepgear: “Noire!, she said in shock. Why am I in a dungeon tied up?”

Noire didn't answer. She gave Nepgear a blank emotionless look and she dropped the blindfold. That blank emotionless look turned to a murderous smile.

Noire: “Well it's more like an exchange. You see your sister stole something precious from me. And in return, I stole you to get even.”

Nepgear: “W-What did sis take from you?”