The monster inside Her

This chapter we are going to be viewing the story as Uni. Figure she needs more time in the story since she is Noire’s sister.

Uni’s POV

So the rumors are true. Nepgear has really gone missing. If only I had enough time to spend with her. The last time I saw her was when she was with Neptune and (Y/N). I was wiping the leftover gunpowder from my beloved sniper. If I ever found out who took her, I would send them to hell. It took me a while to realize that I was crying. I quickly wiped the tears away when someone knocked on my door. It's was Noire, my older sister who was knocking.

Noire: “Uni, can we talk?”

I nodded. I didn't want her to find out I was crying. My voice would give it away.

Noire: “You probably heard what happened to Nepgear.”

Uni: “Yeah. It's not fair! Why would someone take her of all people!”

I got up from my bed and walked around my room.

Uni: “Do you know how it feels to have something taken away from you? Someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with.”

Noire: “Oh yeah. Someone who you want to spend the rest of eternity with. The person who you would kill for. Torture and murder anyone that goes near them. And to stalk them everywhere they go to make sure they don't love anyone else.”

Noire was getting awfully close when she said those things. She was a little scary and her eyes were filled with a different emotion.

Uni: “Uh Noire? You're scaring me.”

Noire moved back.

Noire: “I'm sorry Uni. I have to go.”

Noire got up from my bed and walked out of my room.

What is wrong with Noire? She's been acting very strange lately. She's been talking about love and not to mention she goes down the dungeon every night. What is she doing down there? My curiosity always get the best of me.

Later that night

I was pretending to sleep so I can spy on Noire. I figured I could get all the answers by doing this. Asking her right away may cause suspicion. I heard Noire’s door close as she returned to her room. I immediately got out of my bed and tiptoed through the halls. Next thing I knew, I was in the dungeon area. Tiptoeing still, I checked all the dungeon doors leading up to the last door. The door was locked.

Damn. All that for nothing. Wait!

I pulled a hairpin from behind my hair.

I began to pick the lock and manage to get it on the first time. I peeked in the door and what I seen was unbelievable.

I saw Nepgear tied up in a chair and covered in blood. I covered my mouth to prevent letting out a scream. I couldn't believe it. My friend no my girlfriend was dead in my own house. Did Noire do this? Why would she do such a thing? I ran towards the body to examine it. It looked like she was tortured before she was killed. And it was very recent. Like she was killed a couple hours ago. Her eyes were still opened and they were staring right at me. To keep the peace, I closed her eyes for her. I felt tears come down my face as the truth unraveled. My sister was a murderer and the one I loved was the victim. My thoughts were interrupted by the door closing behind me and the lights turning on. I turned around to see my sister looking at me with a worried look on her face.

Noire: “Oh my god. Uni, what happened?”

She was playing the “I don't know” game trying to fool me. But I was smarter than that.

Uni: “You know what happened! You kidnapped Nepgear and you killed her! You monster!”

Noire began to have a blank expression on her face. I noticed that she had one hand behind her back. She then revealed it to be a knife in her hand. I stepped back trying to get away from Noire.

Noire: “I don't want to kill you, Uni. I didn't want you to find out about this. I didn't want to involve you.”

Uni: “Why? Why did you do this to her?”

Noire: “Because of (Y/N). I love her and Neptune took her away from me. So I took something away from her.”

Uni: “You also took something away from me! You took Nepgear’s life. My life! My future!”

Noire: “Please forgive me, Uni. Forgive your big sister.”

She had no emotions whatsoever. The person who was my sister was now a homicidal maniac. Even though she was crazy she was still my sister. How can I forgive her for doing this? I didn't want nothing to do with her and I also didn't want to die. I sighed in defeat.

Uni: “I don't hate you. But I don't want nothing to do with this or anything else you do. You're still my sister.”

As I said that, Noire put the knife down and tried to hug me but I declined her offer. I walked past her and went to bed. I didn’t go back to sleep because I still didn't trust Noire after what she did. I didn’t want nothing to do with her so I decide to make a big decision.

I packed my things and my guns and decided to run away. I'll live with Vert if I have to. How am I going to tell her what happened without her telling everyone? It may seem cruel but I can't look at Noire the same way again. I transformed and flew out of my bedroom window. I was thinking about what Noire was going to do when she realizes that I'm gone. I was more worried about Neptune and (Y/N). Those two need to be warned about Noire’s behavior. I don't want to be held responsible for the deaths of my other friends.