New Friends

(Y/N) POV
I looked up behind to see a hand on my shoulder. Following that hand was a small girl. She had red eyes with long light blue hair with angry expression on her face or at least she looked like it. She had a book in her hand marked with a sacred Japanese bookmark. She continued to look at me until I gave eye contact.

???: "Hey, how long are you going to stare everywhere else except me?"

What she mean by the that?

(Y/N): "I-I'm sorry, I didn't see you."

???: "Well next time make sure your damn eyes are looking at me."

She was very mad about something, I wonder what she is made about.

(Y/N): "Is there something wrong, you seem to be in a bad mood."

???: "It's these icy bitches that think breasts is better than any other feature."

She looks at a group of girls as they laughed at her "problem".

???: "Look at them, thinking they are better than me because of their "balloons." I wish I could take a pin and pop them all and see if they're laughing afterwards."

She gave a evil grin and continued to to stare at them. I could see why she was jealous. Her own chest was quite.....small. I tried to calm her down by changing the subject.

(Y/N): "Hey, what kind of book are you reading...

I tilted my head and looked carefully at the name on it. It read "Blanc."

(Y/N): Let's talk about books, Blanc."

Blanc looked back at me with a look wondering how I knew her name and sat in the seat behind me. She seemed to calm down and started to talk about books she read in the past and books she wrote.

Noire's POV

I was working on the computer in my office. The wind from the window kept blowing my white bangs in front of my eyes. I continued to blow them back until it became an annoyance. I will not let this wind get the best of me. I'll show you who gets to be blown away.
I walked over and closed the window and smirked to myself. I walked back to my desk and continued to work until Vert opened the door.

Noire: "Vert, what are you doing here?"

Vert: "And a hello to you too, Noire."

She had that look on her face. That look when something new happens in the school. I can read her like a romantic novel.

Vert: "I just want to inform you that we have a new student attending the school. I don't know her name but she doesn't seem to be a troublemaker like Neptune."

I laughed at the comment.

Noire: "I think that's something that we both can agree on. We all know how much trouble Neptune can get herself into by even opening her mouth. I will look into this new student later on in my spare time."

And with that said, Vert left my office without anything else to say. I leaned back in my chair and looked at the ceiling. At this point, I can only think about nobody except Neptune. Neptune this and Neptune that. I just blush at the thought of her name in my head. And about this new girl, what will she bring to this school. It's not like I want to see her or anything.

Time skips brought to you by Nep Nep

(Y/N) POV

It was lunch time and of course I didn't bring a lunch on the first day. My stomach was growling so loud that I can hear it. Lunch time was outside and I was sitting under a tree. I closed my eyes to make class time come quicker. I heard a voice in front of me and decide to ignore it but it soon turned to yelling and I quickly opened my eyes. I saw a girl with purple eyes with purple hair. She had d-pad like pins in her hair. The fact she was awfully close to my face made me back away quickly.

(Y/N): "W-who are you?"

Neptune: "Geez, you must be new because almost every knows me. I'm Neptune, the protagonist of protagonists or in this case the most important character."

What was she saying and what does she mean by "protagonist" or "important character." I'm just wasting brain cells just trying to solve this riddle.

Neptune: "Anyways (Y/N), why are you sitting here all alone? Don't tell me your a loner like Noire."

I looked at her in a slight offended attitude as she compared me with this Noire. I didn't know what she was talking about as this loner thing but I didn't want to find out.

Neptune: "So~. I was wondering if you want to join me to lunch with my other friends."

(Y/N): "I guess so if that's okay with you."

Neptune: "Hey don't put yourself down like that. I figured you would be cool enough to hang with. Now let's stop with the chit chat and go."

As Neptune said that, she pulled me by the arm and ran towards the crowd of girls enjoying their lunches. We talked about video games basically and I made a couple more friends. Uzume, Plutia, Falcom, and Broccoli. As the bell rung, everyone got back to their classes while Neptune and I were still outside of the school. Neptune had a grin on her face that can only lead to trouble.

Neptune: "Hey, maybe we should skip class. I mean it's only 20 minutes long and it's very boring if you like lectures. Come on, it will be just you and me and it would be our little secret."

???: I don't think it's a secret if you blurred it out, Neptune.

IDK POV

Neptune and (Y/N) turned around to find a woman with her arms crossed looking at them with a disappointed look on her face. This woman happens to be Noire of course in her goddess form.

Noire: "I'm surprised you manage to get someone else to join your shenanigans. But I'm afraid that you both are in a lot of trouble."

Neptune: "What are talking about, Noire? I was just showing our new student around the school. Isn't that right, (Y/N)?

Neptune looked at (Y/N) with a face telling her to back her up.

(Y/N): "Yes, Neptune was just showing me my next class."

Noire's POV

Noire: "Then you two better get to class or I'll drag you there myself."

After that, Neptune grabbed the girl's arm and dragged her away from me. I watched as they were basically running to class. I was more focused on the new girl as she was like a stuffed animal being pulled like that. She was so cute. All of a sudden, my heart started beating nonstop when I thought of her. I usually feel the same way towards Neptune but this new girl was something else. (Y/N) was it? I usually don't remember the new students' names but I know hers like we've meet before. What is wrong with me?, I thought. All I can think about is her like a feeling I could never fight with all my might. The feeling of keeping her to myself. The feeling of letting all my secrets out to her. The feeling.... of killing anyone who harms her in any way.