New couple

IDK POV

A guard on patrol was doing his morning rounds. He was exhausted and wanted to go home.

Guard: “I hate this job. Is my shift over?”

The guard glanced at his watch and looked into the distance. He suddenly sees something strange behind the tree. He decided to walk towards it.

Guard: “What is that?”

He got closer and closer until he was literally in front of it.

Guard: “My god. It's a body. Wait isn't that Planeptune’s CPU Candidate?”

The guard ran, alerting the other guards about his discovery.

(Y/N) POV

I slowly opened my eyes to the sun beaming through my window. I lifted my head to find Neptune’s head near my neck. She was back to her normal form. I was happy but at the same time disappointed. I liked her HDD form but I liked her high spirit normal form. Wait why was she sleeping in my bed? Don't tell me we did what I think we did? She slowly woke up and looked at me.

Neptune: “Morning babe, she said while rubbing her eyes.”

(Y/N): “Did we...do something unusual last night?”

Neptune looked at me confused for a slight second and then gave me a smile.

Neptune: “Wow (Y/N). You are thinking of something naughty were you?, she said with a teasing voice.”

She was getting closer to my face. My face was red and I barely got any words out.

(Y/N): “Huh? N-No I wasn't. I was just wondering why you were sleeping in my bed?”

Neptune: “Since we are a couple, I figured I could sleep in your room.”

All of a sudden a beam of light was in front of me. I was almost blinded until it went away, revealing Neptune in her goddess form. I immediately turned even redder as the beautiful goddess leaned closer. I hope she doesn't do anything to me that we both will regret. She was looking at me with eyes of desire and want. Oh God, this is getting heated really fast.

Neptune: “And if you want, we can do that thing you was referring to earlier, she said with a seductive tone.”

(Y/N): “S-S-Shouldn't we be getting ready for school?, I said stumbling over my words.

Neptune: “There's no school today. There's a holiday that we Planeptune citizens celebrate. And to be fair, everyone gets to stay home.”

I sinked into the bed as she got closer and closer. She was basically on top of me and I was on the bottom. I didn't have nowhere else to run to. I was trapped. I give up. Do your worst, Neptune.

Neptune then kissed me on the lips. A little later, she pulled back smiling and chuckling at me.

Neptune: “You're so cute when you're blushing (Y/N). Let's do this more later.”

What?  That was it?! I was thinking she was going to go full blown lovey-dovey on me. I was relieved that she didn't do “that” but it's too soon.

Neptune then got off me and walked out the door.

Neptune: “I'm going to try to make breakfast for us.”

She then left the room closing the door.

Try? What she mean by that? Does that mean she can't cook? I better follow her so she won't burn the house down.

Noire POV

I opened my eyes to look at the ceiling. Since there wasn't no school, I decided to lay there. I was thinking about what Uni said last night. That she didn't want nothing to do with me. If only she didn't when down there. If only she didn't open the door. If only she didn't see Nepgear. After that, I decided to dispose of the body. I put it in Planeptune so it won't cause suspicion in Lastation. Maybe I should talk to Uni about it.