"Truth be told"

Uni’s POV

Rumors spread quickly down here in Lastation. And the fact that Noire and (Y/N) are a couple is the top of the gossip list. I knew Noire was obsessed but I never knew she was THIS obsessed. (Y/N) needs to know the truth but not only from me but from other people. I figured she needs to hear it from a group in order to believe it. Even though I said I wasn’t going to tell anyone about it, I figured that this deserves closure and my relationship with Noire is getting thinner and thinner every day. Neptune needs to know and everyone else does too. So I’m deciding to have a meeting about it amongs goddesses and others that know of the issue. I’ve called Vert, Blanc, Uzume, Plutia, Falcom, Broccoli, and of course Neptune along with the nation’s oracles. Except Kei because I dont want her telling Noire or questioning her about this. It was taking place in Planeptune since the situation took place there. I hope it goes out as planned.

In Planeptune

I was walking into the basilicom and was greeted by the staff of Planeptune’s basilicom. I was nervous but at the same time proud of myself. I was finally giving Nepgear the justice she deserves even if it does require me to incriminate my own sister. I walked into the living room, seeing everyone I invited on the couch and Neptune standing up. They looked at me and greeted me as I walked in. This is it. The closure I’ve been planning for.

Uni: “Hello everyone and thank you for taking some time off to come here.”

Vert: “Well it must be something important so why wouldn’t we be here?”

Uni: “As if all you know, Nepgear was murdered and the reason why I asked for you to be here is because I know who did it.”

Everyone was surprised except Neptune. Of course because she already knew after talking to me on the phone last night.

Uzume: “Well come on Uni. Spit it out so I can hunt this guy down and beat him to a pulp. They deserve it for causing this much pain and heartache.”

It was hard to explain or how to say it but I managed to tell them.

Uni: “It was Noire. Noire kidnapped and killed Nepgear.”

IDK POV

Everyone was shocked at what Uni said. Even the emotionless Blanc was surprised at the news. To think that a tsundere could act in a way of a yandere is beyond their comprehension. Not to mention, a goddess killing another goddess.

Vert: “Why would Noire do such a thing to poor little Nepgear?”

Uni hesitated before answering Vert’s question.

Uni: “Because she is in love with (Y/N). She did this just to be with her. She even sent that false text on Neptune’s phone saying that they wanted to break up. She did this just to have her for herself.”

Vert: “That would explain the days off and the disappearances of other students in the school. We came from 500 students to 480 students in the past few months.”

Blanc: “How can Noire cause so much trouble just because of she loves (Y/N).

Uni: “We have to tell (Y/N) before she hurts anyone else. The sake of Gamindustri depends on what we do next.”

After that, Uni and the others told other people that were their friends about what happened and asked if they want to join them to tell (Y/N). The strength in numbers were more than ever before.
Uni: “Now that we have enough people, we can finally tell (Y/N).”

Blanc: “Do you think that we have too many people? We’re just telling (Y/N) the truth not going off to war.”

Vert: “I’m pretty sure that we have enough. When it comes to a neverending war, Noire can sure put up one.”