Who's at fault

IDK POV

Nepgear dead? This is impossible. Goddesses can die right? The stalker must've done this. It's my fault! That was what (Y/N) thought before saying it out loud.

(Y/N): “It's my fault!”

(Y/N) got up from the couch and walked towards the window.

Neptune: “It's not your fault. Why would you think it was?”

(Y/N): “Because of my stalker.”

Neptune looked at (Y/N) with tears falling from her face.

(Y/N): “Every since my first day, I felt like someone was watching me. I thought it was my imagination until now. Then, Nepgear went missing and after you confessed your feelings towards me she dies. This stalker is obsessed with me. They want to keep me away from people. They want me for themselves.”

Neptune: “Why didn't you tell me?”

(Y/N): “Because you were so upset about her abduction and didn't want to trouble you. Now I'm scared that whoever did this will come after you.”

(Y/N) looked out the window, completely ignoring Neptune. Neptune walked towards her and hugged her from behind. She placed her head on hers holding her tight.

(Y/N): “I think we should take a break.”

Neptune’s eyes widened as she said that. She held her even tighter, not wanting to let her go.

(Y/N): “You're dealing with a lot and I want you to have some alone time.”

Nepgear: “But (Y/N), I don't want alone time. I want to stay with you.”

Unfortunately, (Y/N) didn't take Neptune’s no as an answer. She then begged Neptune to take some time off their relationship even though it only lasted a day. Neptune didn't like it when she was begging and crying at the same time. She was worried about her safety. So she gave in and accepted her favor.

Noire’s POV

I was in my room cosplaying. I was dressing up as anime characters from the animes I seen. I was thinking about the date I had with (Y/N). How I felt when she watched me change between costumes. She didn't judge me and accepted my hobby as normal.That's how you knew we were meant for each other. Tomorrow is school, I thought. I get to see her again and I WILL get her to be mine regardless of Neptune. Maybe she took the hint I left her. I was tired and decided to go to sleep for the night.

Time skip

It was morning already and I got out of bed to prepare for school. It was early so I decide to take my time. That means taking a long hot shower. And using my special body wash that makes your skin super soft. I figured (Y/N) would love to feel my soft skin on hers. I then got out the shower and put on my school uniform. I was walking out the basilicom until I thought of something. I transformed at the thought. Since (Y/N) liked Neptune's HDD form, I think she would love mine more. I chuckled and flew to school.

I arrived earlier and was met by Vert in the office.

Noire: “Good morning Vert, I said in a simple tone.”

Vert: “Hello Noire.”

Her voice was not welcoming in fact it sounded as if she was concerned about something.

Noire: “Is there something wrong?”

Vert: “Well besides you not being here for two days, I'm a little concerned about why Uni came to Leanbox late at night with her things. And I was also wondering what this fight was about.”