First Date

(Y/N) POV

Finally it was the weekend even though I started school on Wednesday. I figured I could get to know more about my new friends by hanging out with them. But more importantly, I could get to know Noire. I asked Neptune about her but all she said was that "She was a loner, she was a workaholic
and she basically had no friends." I figured it was just the rumor but due to the number of times she said it, it's probably true. Maybe I can become her first friend, I thought smiling.

(Y/N): "Well, it's time to get ready for my date, I said laughing.

Noire's POV

I was getting ready for my date with (Y/N). She said we were going shopping. I was more than excited when she said it was just me and her. No interruptions and definitely no Neptune. This can be the day I can confess my feelings towards her. I hope she returns the same feelings towards me. Otherwise, I would go out of my way to burn this whole city down.

Uni: "Noire, I'm heading to the shooting range. I'll be back later."

Shooting Range?

I looked through the door and saw Uni holding her sniper in her hand, walking out the basilicom.

Noire: "Bye Uni."

Uni was a collector when it comes to guns. She has many gun magazines and shooting games on our Lastation 4 like Call of Nep and Nepu 5 Guardian. And don't forget her room. When I walk in her room, I felt like I was walking into an army's weapon arsenal. Guns and ammo everywhere and she still manages to sleep in there. Well enough of Uni, I need to get ready.

Time skip

I was walking to (Y/N)'s house with a smile on my face. I was wearing a black tank top with the Lastation logo on it with a dress shirt over it, open of course. Along with a black skirt with a blue belt. I was in front of her door, hesitating to knock. Come on. As I was about to knock, the door opened. It's was Neptune opening the door and I immediately got upset. What is Neptune doing here and why is she here?

Neptune: "Well well well~. Nowaru is here for (Y/N) for their date, she said with a teasing voice."

Noire: "It's not a date, idiot. It's a simple get together."

Neptune began looking at me up and down.

Neptune: "Well you're certainly going for the emo look because I never seen anyone wear so much black."

I began to stand with a mature look on my face.

Noire: "As Lastation's CPU, I will wear the same color to support and represent my nation."

Neptune: "Really? A leader would never expose their chest to others to prove a point even in your case."

All of a sudden, I heard (Y/N) voice from behind Neptune.

(Y/N): "Neptune, stop blocking the door."

(Y/N) POV

As I said that, Neptune moved out the way, smiling at me.

Neptune: "Well, I'll leave you two to your date. I'm going to play some video games with Nepgear."

She said that and sat down on the couch beside Nepgear and started playing.

(Y/N): "Shall we?, I said looking at Noire."

She nodded.

Time skip

We were walking around the mall looking for stores to shop in. There were so many that it was hard to choose from. I saw a video game store and pointed it out for Noire to see.

(Y/N): "We should go there first."

We were in the store looking for games. There was a large collection of them for cheap prices. I had a large stack of games in my hands while Noire was looking in the Lastation 4 game collection. We then left the store with a big bag of games.

Noire then pulled my arm to get my attention and pointed to a store. It was a Cosplay store? She looked at me with a look begging me to go with her. I sighed in defeat and went with her. Once we walked in there. Noire got lost in the numerous amount of costumes. I, on the other hand, was not interested in cosplay. I saw Noire running into the changing room with 5 outfits.

Noire: "(Y/N), come here for a second."

I walked to the changing room and waited for Noire. A couple seconds later, she walked out of the changing room with a nurse's outfit.

Noire: "Should I check your temperature, (Y/N)?"

She was holding a thermometer in her hand with a smile on her face.

(Y/N): "No thanks."

She then went back into the room and came back out with a cheerleader's outfit.

Noire: "Gooo, (Y/N)!, she said moving the pom poms in a circle.

(Y/N): "Maybe you should be a cheerleader for the school. You sure have the spirit."

Noire: "I would rather be the mascot than to be the cheerleader. It's embarrassing to be seen wearing this."

Time skip

We were walking home from a long day at the mall. The bags of stuff we bought were getting heavy as we continued to walk. Noire was very close to me but I didn't mind. She was so cute smiling and laughing at everything we did today. Once we were at my house, I immediately dropped the bags on the porch. I was reaching for my keys until Noire turned me around facing her. She was blushing a bright shade of red as she looked at me. We were dangerously close to each other. And our eyes met with each other.

(Y/N): "Uh Noire, are you okay?"

Noire: "Listen (Y/N). I've been meaning to tell you something for a long time. But I just never got a chance to tell you."

(Y/N): "I'm listening. You can tell me anything."

Before Noire could tell me, my front door flew open and Neptune screamed.

Neptune: "Welcome home, (Y/N)!

She then looked at me and Noire.

Neptune: "Well what are you two doing?"

(Y/N): "Well before you opened the door, Noire was about to tell me something."

Noire's POV

I was angry that Neptune disturbed me and (Y/N). I was about to confess my feelings towards her. I can't continue with Neptune here. She would laugh and embarrass me.

(Y/N): "So Noire, what did you want to say?"

Noire: "I-I wanted to say that I had a good time today and hope we can do this often."

Neptune: "Wow Noire. You must be that desperate to thank someone for being your friend.

Neptune laughed and dragged (Y/N) into the house. I grabbed my bags and walked back home. This needs to stop. I need for (Y/N) to be with me and Neptune keeps taking her away from me. This has been the fifteenth time this happened. I want (Y/N) to know how I feel. I wanted her to love me for who I am. If Neptune wants to take (Y/N) away from me then I'll take away something she loves the most. Her sister.

The Dark side of Tsundere(Yandere!NoireXFemReader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara