Stalker

(Y/N) POV

It was morning and the sun shined through my window. I opened my eyes with an excited expression on my face. It's the second day of school and I made more friends than I would ever make in a lifetime. My phone began to ring and as I looked at it, I realized it was Neptune calling me.

Neptune: “Hey! How long are you going to be asleep? Wake up sleepy head.”

(Y/N): “Okay fine, I'm waking up.”

I hurried up and put on all my clothes and gather all my things and ran out the door. I saw Neptune on the sidewalk with a taller girl. She looked just like her, maybe they're sisters. Neptune began to wave at me.

Neptune: “And this here Nep Jr is my new BFF (Y/N). She is new to the school and don't you forget it.”

I waved at them.

Nepgear: “Hi, I'm Nepgear, Neptune’s younger sister. I hope we can become friends.”

Neptune’s younger sister?! But she is so tall and big in every way. This must be a problem for everyone to believe this.

Neptune: “Come on. You don't want to be late for school do you?”

(Y/N): “N-No way.”

We began to walk to school. Nepgear was talking about robot parts and stuff in her repair class. Even though I didn't know what she was talking about, I was interested in learning more about her. She is a kind girl and very intelligent. Neptune must be lucky to have a sister like that. Neptune suddenly turned around to see two girls walking behind us. I turned to see two girls with black hair and red eyes one smaller than the other. As I looked at the older sister, she blushed and turned her head away from me. What was her deal? Why is she blushing?

Noire’s POV

(Y/N) looked at me with her (e/c) eyes. I couldn't help but blush and looked away. She noticed me and gave me a concerned look. Uni looked at me and gave me the same look.

Uni: “Noire, are you okay?”

Noire: “Y-Yeah, I'm fine.”

Neptune: “Looks like Noire has a crush on you, (Y/N).”

Neptune began to laugh and my face became redder. How did she know that quickly? Is it that obvious? I kept thinking about the dream I had last night along with the nightmare I also had. I couldn't let Neptune get the best of me or in this case get (Y/N).

Noire: “Shut up, Neptune!”

(Y/N): “Is that the same Noire from yesterday?”

Neptune: “Yeah, you probably didn't recognize her because she was in her HDD.”

(Y/N): “Huh?”

Nepgear: “HDD stands for Hard Drive Divinity or in other words her goddess form. Not everyone has one. Only the goddesses of the lands have one. Like me and Neptune are the goddesses of Planeptune and Noire and Uni are the goddesses of Lastation.”

As Nepgear explained about HDD, (Y/N) was looking even more confused. It was a cute sight and it only makes my face even redder. It's something about her that makes me blush.

Noire: “Shouldn't you get to school?”

Neptune: “Oh snap! We must've been talking here for like 15 minutes no thanks to the author. And Noire was completely distracting us with her lonely conversations about her lonely life. Let's get a move on you two!”

Neptune began to pull both Nepgear’s and (Y/N)’s arm and ran towards the school.

(Y/N): “Hey Neptune, stop pulling my arm! I'm not a rag doll you know.”

Time skips because of tired Author-chan

(Y/N) POV

I was in class talking to Neptune. We were talking about the new game releases and her HDD form.

(Y/N): “Wow, it must be awesome to be a goddess.”

Neptune: “Yep. Minus the responsibilities and the paperwork. But if I get to transform into my HDD form then it's worth.”

Blanc: “But the problem is that you don't do work at all.”

We both looked at Blanc. She was way different from her HDD form. She had brown hair with a very calm expression on her face. Not to mention a voice to the point it's a whisper.

Neptune: “That's not entirely true but at least I'm not a workaholic like Noire. At least I know how to have fun.”

Blanc: “Speak of the devil, there she is.”

Blanc looked towards the door and my eyes followed. We saw Noire enter the room and the whole class grew silent as they saw her. Is she that well known to the point they are scared of her? Noire began to scan the room until her eyes stopped at me. I looked around hoping nobody was looking at me also. I noticed her cheeks getting red and as she continued to scan the room. She then walked out. What was that about?

(Time skip to end of school)

I was walking home from school stopping by stores to get something to eat. But after today I've been getting this weird idea that someone was watching me. It was from lunchtime to now. But the weird thing was that every time Noire was there the presence goes away. I mean she can't be the stalker, right? She's too tsundere to be doing stuff like this. Maybe if I stop thinking about it, it will go away.

Noire’s POV

I was watching (Y/N) as she walked home. I couldnt help but to watch her everywhere she go. I can't be hiding in the shadows for this long. I need for her to notice me. But every time I talk to her, Neptune always interrupts us. She's always getting in the way. Oh wait! I almost forgot. I was supposed to watch a movie with Uni tonight. I glanced at my watch. It's was still early but I couldn't be late I mean I did make a promise.

I walked into the house to the smell of popcorn and two iced teas on the counter. Uni must've started early. In fact, where is she? I placed my bag on the chair and saw Uni putting the movie into the dvd player.

Uni: “Noire, welcome home! Are you ready to watch the movie?”

I nodded as I walked into my room to change out of my school clothes and into a pink tank top and light blue pajama pants.

Later that night

Uni and I were in the middle of watching the movie. It was about a girl who falls madly in love with a guy and killed almost all of the people he loved in his life to have him. Throughout the movie was filled with make out sessions and murder. But the end surprised me in ways I can't imagine. After all he's been through, the guy married her and then had a family.

Uni: “Wow, that movie was strange. Well I better get to bed.”

Noire: “But wait Uni, it's the weekend."

Uni ran away with incredible speed as I tried to complete my sentence but she was already gone. Well it's only the weekend so I can plan this whole thing out. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing. I looked at my phone to find a text saying:

“Hey Noire, it's (Y/N). I was wondering if you got any plans this weekend?

I was surprised that not only does she have my number but she is asking me out for the weekend. I didn't want to sound eager by texting back immediately but texted back anyways.

“Sure. I'm free for the weekend.”

This is my chance to get closer to (Y/N) and nothing will stop me.