Missing

(Y/N) POV

Neptune pulled me in my house by the arm, continuing to laugh about the joke she made. I manage to pull my arm out of her grip. I was not pleased about how she treated Noire. Sure she doesn't have time to hang with friends, but that doesn't mean she's lonely.

(Y/N): “That wasn't nice, Neptune. You could have least apologize or said you was joking.”

Neptune: “Noire knows that I was kidding. She should get used to me not being serious all the time.”

Nepgear: “(Y/N)’s right, Neptune. Maybe you should be a lot kinder to Noire.”

Neptune: “Not you too, Nepgear. Come on, I was just kidding. It's her fault that she doesn't have a sense of humor.”

(Y/N): “Just promise me that you would apologize to her.”

Neptune: “Fine.”

Neptune and Nepgear began to pack their things and start leaving. They both waved goodbye and went on their way. I might as well get ready for bed. There's no point in staying up.

IDK POV

Neptune and Nepgear were walking home from (Y/N)’s house. Before they could get to Planeptune, Nepgear wanted to make a stop at a tools shop.

Nepgear: “I want to look around in this shop. I'm running a little low on tools.”

Neptune: “Well I'm tired so I'll meet you back at the Basilicom.”

The sisters went their separate ways. Neptune went back to the Basilicom and Nepgear went inside the tool shop. A little later, Nepgear came out of the tool shop and was ready to head home. As Nepgear was walking home, she felt as if she was being followed but shrugged it off. As she made a turn in a nearby alleyway, arms grabbed her into the darkness. She was shocked and tried to fight the kidnapper but it wasn't working. The kidnapper was stronger than her and covered her mouth to keep her from screaming. She then was hit with a blunt object and was knocked out.

In Planeptune

Neptune was in the shower, washing her hair. She was humming a playful melody. She let out a sigh in relief as the hot water touch her skin.

Neptune: “I'd never had a decent shower like this since forever, she said laughing.”

Later, she was playing video games in her living room. From time to time she glanced at the clock. The later it got, the more worried she was of Nepgear.

Neptune: “It's really getting late. Where's Nepgear?”

Neptune picked up her phone and called Nepgear. But every time she called her, she wouldn't answer.

Neptune: “Maybe she's with the other CPUs. She's probably with Uni or with Vert. Vert’s always trying to steal my sister from me."

Neptune turned off the game and went to bed.

Nepgear will probably be here in the morning.

Morning came and Nepgear didn't return home. Neptune was sitting asleep until someone woke her up.

???: “Neptune, please wake up. Nepgear hasn't return home. This is an emergency.”

Neptune: “Hmm Pudding hmmm.”

Neptune was still dreaming completely ignoring everything around her.

???: “Neptune, wake up!”

Neptune: “Histy?”

Histoire: “Finally, you woke up. There's no time to waste. Your sister didn't return home and we need to find her.”

Those words gave Neptune enough energy to get out of bed. She jumped and panicked at the news.

Histoire: “We must inform Planeptune and the other nations about this. This is the only thing we can do.”

(Y/N) POV

I was flicking through channels until I stopped on the news. The nation known as Planeptune was giving an announcement about something real important. A woman was giving the speech. She had long purple hair in braids with deep blue eyes and was wearing a dress that was barely covering anything.

Attention Planeptune and other nations. A tragedy has occurred. Our CPU Candidate, Nepgear, has gone missing and hasn't returned to the Basilicom since last night. As your CPU, I must be informed about anything involving this situation. Please contact the Basilicom if you have anything. Please help us bring Nepgear back home. Thank you.”

My heart sank as I hear the news. Nepgear is missing? How was that possible? She was kind and sweet and harmed nobody. Who would do such a thing? Neptune must be feeling terrible about the news. I should talk to her.

Before I could reach my phone, a knock on my door stopped me. I opened the door to find the same woman from the news looking at me. She was wearing a black and purple bodysuit that only covered everything except her chest. I didn't know what she would be doing here so I stood there.

(Y/N): “Uh, can I help you?”

Neptune: “Don't worry (Y/N). It's just me, Neptune.

That's Neptune?! She's so different. That must be her HDD form. But she's the complete opposite of what she was before. Not to mention, she was taller and more mature. When I said she should take things more seriously, I didn't mean change her whole appearance.

I moved out the way and invited Neptune in. She walked towards the couch and sat down. I did the same. Silence filled the air as no one decided to talk. So I decided to break the silence.

(Y/N): “So I watched the news today. I'm really sorry about Nepgear. I can't believe someone would take her away like this.”

Neptune: “I should've left her by herself. I was so busy with my own well being that I didn't even bother to look after her. She's my little sister, my only sister.”

Neptune put her head down as a shadow covered her eyes. Her eyes weren't visible anymore. 

(Y/N): “It's not your fault. You had nothing do with this. This is probably a random person who took her.”

I walked up to Neptune and put my hands on her shoulders. She looked up at me and smiled lightly.

(Y/N): “Don't worry. No matter how long it takes, I will never leave your side. I will not stop until Nepgear is home safely. I'll be there for you till the end.”

Neptune gave me a hug which basically made my face touch her chest. I wrapped my arms around Neptune to return the hug.

Neptune: “Thank you, (Y/N).”

(Y/N): “That's what friends are for.”

Noire’s POV

I watched through the bushes as Neptune hugged (Y/N). She was touching my love in her HDD form. This made my blood boil. Not only that but she said she would always be there for her and she would never leave her side. Why can she say that to me? The news must've already reached out to everyone. Of course, I knew already before this happened. I warned her from time to time to stay away but she didn't listen. Now looked what happened. She will regret it for sure. Taking (Y/N) away from me and getting her involved with this. And after what I've seen and heard, I'm deciding on whether I should kill or spare Nepgear. I mean she is kind person but she is also a weak one. She can never surpass a goddess like me. Well I should head back to Lastation and visit my new prisoner. She will probably be waking up soon.