Return

IDK POV

It had been three weeks since (Y/N) and Noire have been dating, longer than her relationship with Neptune. Noire was now happy and was willing to let Neptune go free after kidnapping her and basically framing her. But even though Neptune was free, she couldn't go near (Y/N).

Flashback (three weeks earlier)

Noire came back from (Y/N)'s house. She was heading down the dungeon with a smile on her face. She finally got her lover and she didn't really need Neptune as a "hostage" anymore. She opened the door and Neptune looked up in worry of her life. Noire's smile turned into a serious and blank expression.

Noire: "Looks like I don't need you as my "hostage" anymore."

Neptune: "What did you do to her?"

Noire: "Who (Y/N)? I would never hurt me dear and precious (Y/N). Unlike you who broke her heart. She was laying in the dark crying her eyes out because of you."

Neptune: "You sent the text and I didn't want to break up with her. I love her."

Noire: "Well isn't it bad how love can only be given to those who deserve it. Well I'm done talking to you."

As she said that, Noire went behind Neptune and untied the rope that has tied around her hands.

Noire: "If I ever see you anywhere near (Y/N) or even telling anyone about this, then you're going to wish you were dead."

Noire then knocked Neptune out cold with the hilt of her sword. This will be a lot easier to take you home myself then for you to attract attention on yourself in Lastation.

Flashback end

(Y/N) POV

I was walking to school as usual until I accidentally bumped into someone when turning the corner. It was Uzume and Plutia.

Uzume: "Hey (Y/N), how are things?"

Plutia: "Heeeeeeey (Y/N), where's Neeeppppy?"

Uzume covered Plutia's mouth as she said Neptune's name. Uzume probably didn't want me to hear Neptune's name after what happened three weeks ago. I just smiled.

(Y/N): "Don't worry about it, Uzume. I'm over it already. Besides, I found someone else and Neptune probably did too."

Uzume: "Ohh~. And who is this lucky lady?"

(Y/N): "Noire."

Both Uzume and Plutia looked at me in shock.

Uzume: "Noire huh. Is she really worth it?"

Plutia: "What are you saying? Noire is peeeerfect for (Y/N). Their like true looooovers."

(Y/N): "We should head to school."

Uzume ann Plutia: "Agreed."

We walked to school as Uzume continued to talk to me about Noire. She had infinite questions such as How many dates or How differently she acts out of school? I figured she acts a different way at school than outside of school.

Time skip

I was at lunch with Uzume, Falcom, and Plutie. We were talking about our classes and about Uzume's outside life.

Falcom: "I've seen Neptune today. She wasn't looking very cheerful though."

IDK POV

Speaking of the devil, Neptune walked outside. Everyone would usually greet her as she came outside but it was completely silent with cold stares. Then a couple of girls ran towards Neptune, hugging her. Then the silence turned to yells and shouts for her return to school. (Y/N) and the others' jaws dropped as they witnessed what happened.