chapter 1

ok fans here is the first chapter of a story i like to call the cullens new arrivals read the chapter and tell me what you think of it so far. comment vote and well read of course.

Chapter 1

Carlisle's POV

"I did it, I can't believe I finally did it after nearly a century I did it!" by this point I was walking around the living room near my family shouting, but I couldn't help it I was just too excited for my findings this could change the way vampires live forever.

"What did you find, Grampa? My half vampire half human granddaughter Reneesme asked. I couldn't help but answer her even though Reneesmee was only really 4 years of age she looked about like the human 14 year old maybe even older. It took me quite some time to figure out how to answer her and I could see her looking over at her parents, my son Edward and his Wife Isabella, of Bella for short, for answers mainly because Edward Cullen was a mind reader.

"This my dear Reneesmee could change the way we live forever. This that I have found is a way for vampires to have children naturally" I answered before Edward could even get a word out.

"Carlisle is that even possible?" Alice asked me

"I don't know if it will work that's why I need some full blooded Vampires to test it out, Bella, Alice, Rosalie would any of you be willing to test it out?"

Rosalie looked at Emmett for help who just shook his head "Hell yes just call me Daddy" and Rose just jumped up happily. Alice looked at Jasper who was to happy to even talk and Bella and Edward both answered at the same time with a yes.

"Looks like you guys are now part of my little science experiment" Alice, Rosalie, and Bella along with the guys were all to thrilled about this but Reneesmee was over in the corner not to happy so I walked over to her.

"Hey, Nessie aren't you happy you're going to be a big sister?" I asked.

"I guess but I'm also going to have little cousins running around and who knows how this is going to turn out I mean come on I practically killed my mother." she answered.

"I know but your mom seems really happy about this and so do the others."

"I Know Hey Grampa I think I'm going to see Jacob I'll be home at the usual curfew 11 ok"

"Ok Nessie have fun"

"I will, love you" she said giving me a hug and running out the door.

Renesmees POV

"Jacob how can they do this to me?" I asked as I walked into the front door.

"Well hello to you too beautiful, and What the hell are you talking about?" he said looking confused.

"sorry Jacob, I forgot you don't know about what grampa Carlisle has been working on for the past 4 months."

"That's right now fill me in here." Jacob said still looking confused.

"Well, ok, I'll start from the beginning. Ok about 4 months ago Carlisle heard Aunt Rosalie complaining about how she wanted a baby so he decided he was going to make a medicine type thing that could make it to where vampires could have babies. Well this morning Grandpa Carlisle made this medicine and now Mom, Aunt Alice and Aunt Rosalie are going to test it for him." I explained

"I'm still not hearing anything bad." Jacob said.

"Jacob don't you get it there's going to be babies in the house and I'm not going to be special anymore." I explained

"Reneesme you will always be special to me and you will never be replaced by your family I'm sure of it." Jacob said sweetly.

"you know you are so sweet that must be why I love you" I said all though I probably shouldn't have said that cause Jake and I never actually said I love you to each other yet even though we have been dating for 4 months now. Jake had a huge smile on his face.

"you love me really?" Jake questioned.

"I truly do Jacob" I replied

"Good cause I love you too!" Jake said giving me a long and passionate kiss, this one was different than before filled with all his love for me. Then we went inside his house to just hang out and watch television like we always do. Then it reached 10 and I feel asleep...

Bella's POV

"Where the hell is that girl she is 3 hours late?" Edward said

"Edward calm down she will be home soon it's only midnight." I tried calming him down.

"I guess your right but who knows what could happen in la push I

don't trust that Jacob" Edward vented

"Edward I used to hang out with that Jacob all the time remember and I was always at la push so you can trust him they did nothing wrong and if they did we'll find out soon enough besides she can't hide anything from you my mind reading, hot tempered husband." I said once again trying to calm him down.

"I guess your right. You what to go back to the house and start working with that new medicine Carlisle gave you?" Edward asked with a seductive look on his face.

"Lets go" I said giving in to him.

So we went back to the cottage and Edward picked me up bridal style and we went to our room

\

Reneesme's pov

Crap it's 1 in the morning I wonder if anybody noticed I was gone I check my cell phone 3 missed calls and 2 texts all from Dad. I guess they noticed I read one text

Where are you, Reneesme Carlie Cullen get back to the house it's nearly midnight.

Then the next

Renesmee Carlie Cullen it's 12:30 and you are in so much trouble when you get home.

"Jacob wake up it's one in the morning I have to get home I'm 2 hours late dad is going to kill me." I said shaking jake in an attempt to wake him up.

"five more minutes dad just five more minutes" he said

"really would your dad do this..." I bent down and gave him a long passionate kiss

"I'm up Reneesme what are you still doing here."

"Waiting for my boyfriend to wake up so I can say goodbye and goodnight but it seems he wants to make me stay so my dad can murder me. Now I'm leaving good bye goodnight and I love you"

"night nessie love you too!"

Now I'm on the rode again hopefully my dad doesn't kill me or worse hopefully he doesn't kill Jacob.