chapter 9 part 1

Chapter 9

Rosalie's POV

I'm so excited i'm sitting in the nursery of my soon to be born daughter. I've been sitting in this rocking chair looking at the same four walls for hours. I don't know how I can do that since i'm a vampire and i'm very easyly distracted but I am. My daughter will be born any day now Carlisle says she will be born today if not today he's going to have to induce labor so i'm going to be a mom in 24 to 48 hours. Emmett and I had decided to name her Erin Summer Cullen. Just then I looked down and saw a puddle of water layin on the floor below the rocking chair. "Emmett, Carlisle somebody I think my water just broke!" I shouted. As soon as a said that I saw a group of people running into the nursery all that mattered was that Emmett was there and of course Carlisle. Emmett carried me to our at home hospital/ delivery room that Carlisle put in as soon as we found out we were pregnant.

Only and hour and a half later I was holding my new born daughter she was gorgous. She had saphire eyes and a little patch of blond hair but when you looked at her you saw Emmett her features were exactly like his. Like my siblings babies she was of course human as well and now like my sisters I was of course half human. well this is going to get interesting but at the moment I didn't care. All that mattered at that second was that Emmett and I had a new baby girl, "Welcome to the World Erin Summer Cullen." I whispered with tears in my eyes.

3 months later

Elizabeth:3 1/2 months

Jalice, Asper:3 1/4 months

Erin: 3 months

Bella's POV

I can't believe it's been 3 1/2 months since Elizabeth was born also the fact that it was nearing christmas eve. Christmas eve was about a week away and Renesmee was out of school for Christmas break. We had decided that we would take the babies to the daycare since Renesmee wanted to go hang out with Jacob for the day and we were going to go Christmas shopping for the kids. We went to babies R us first and found cloths for Alices babies and cloths for rosalies babies but decided not to get any for Elizabeth because she had so many to begin with plus Rose and Alice would probably get her more than the average teenager has. Then we went to the toys and just grabbed one of everything for little girls and grabbed some toys for Asper as well. These were some spoiled 3 month olds. Then we headed to Target and got some food for the house and new bottles and bibs for the babies. Then we went to Rent a Center and got Renesmee the new PS3 with the motion senser that was like the wii and to game stop to get some games for it. By time we were done shopping it was 4 in the afternoon and decided it was time to go get Elizabeth cause i missed my baby.

We finally got to the daycare and I ran in to there and picked up my baby hugging her close to me  " Oh Elizabeth my sweet baby mommy will never leave you again" I said. I could hear the daycare lady talking to Edward "New parents?" she asked "No it's our second"