chapter 5

here's a new chapter for you i hope you like it. and i know theres alot of time between uploads that i keep you waiting but i've been busy with school and softball but the rec softball season is almost over just one or two more games then i'll have more time but yeah and in a couple more weeks i'll have final exams and end of course tests so i'll try and get more up before testing then after tests on june 4th you'll get more chapters more often so just hang in there now read the chapter and comment and vote. i need to know what you think to get more chapters out quickly.

The twins names were givin to me by Kay-KAylalala thanks for your help!

Chapter 5

*3 months later, Bellas POV*

Alice, Rosalie, and I are now 8 months pregnant and could have our babies at any moment we are extremely excited and can't wait to be mommies. We have had the guys hard at work decorating the nurseries and building all the cribs and we keep sending them shopping cause for some odd reason Alice and I have been eating human food like crazy, Rosalie wasn't doing that why us I really hope this doesn't last very long hopefully once the babies are born it wouldn't be necessary to buy these foods anymore. I was getting worried though because the other day Edward was looking at me like he did the day I start going to school in Forks. I didn't think about it much though maybe he had smelt a human walking through the woods, but for some reason I couldn't get the mental picture out of my head, it was so weird to see him look at me like he was in pain and I didn't want to see him like this.

I heard a door open and Edward walked in through the front door with a bag of groceries he handed them to me. "thanks Edward" I said

"Anything for you love" he replied then gasped

"Edward what's wrong?" I asked

"I hear a heart beat coming from somewhere" he said

"Renesmee's upstairs with Jacob that's probably what it is" I simply stated

"no I'm used to there heart beats this one is at a regular human pace" he simply stated "don't you hear it love?"

"Nope, Edward, I don't hear it." I hated when he acted like this like there was some problem and I didn't seem to understand.

"It's coming from you but how could that be you're a vampire....." then he just stopped and looked at me " Bella the baby is a human it's hearts beating and I can smell the blood flowing through her veins" he said completely in shock.

"Edward are you serious? How is that even possible two vampires creating a human baby?" I asked

" I don't know, love, but it's happening that could explain why you've been eating all these human foods like these lucky charms you eat smell disgusting, but you know what else is weird, Bella I hear your heart beating again too"

*Alice's POV*

I was now 8 months pregnant, I would have thought that I would have had the babies by now but I'm trying my best to be patient. I was now sitting in the room with Jasper eating pop tarts while Jasper rubbed my stomach which seemed to make the babies happy because they were kicking like crazy whenever Jasper stopped. "Alice" Jasper said

"hmmmmm" I responded

"I was just wondering what are we going to name the babies?" he asked

"I don't know I really haven't thought to much about it I was to excited about us being parents to think of names." I answered honestly.

"I was thinking of some names." he said

"What were you think of naming them?" I asked

"Well for our daughter I was thinking Jalice, then for our son I was thinking Asper. What do you think?" he said.

"Jasper I love them that's going to be our babies names there unique and beautiful Jalice and Asper." I said now it felt so real my babies had names and I couldn't wait for them to be born. Then Jasper stopped rubbing my stomach and I could feel them start kick.

"they seem to get angry when I stop that" Jasper said

"Haha they just love their daddies touch so much. Guess your stuck there." I said

"I don't mind at all" Jasper said giving me a kiss on the lips.

*Renesmees POV*

Mom is due any day now and for some reason there has been more food in this house than normal. Hopefully this doesn't effect her after she has my new little sister because I would hate for her to get really sick even maybe die. Aunt Alice and Aunt Rosalie should be having my little cousins any day now too and I'm so excited, even though now the house is beginning to look more and more like my friends daycare that she runs. My best friend Megan, her mom owns a daycare house, that's where I was now. We were helping her mom with the daycare while she went to the store for more diapers and baby formula.

"Hey Meg?" I asked

"Yeah Ness" she responded

"I was wondering what's it like having so many babies around everyday?" I asked

"Now it's not bad, but when it first started it was really annoying my mom ignored me and I didn't like it, but you know now it's not so bad, are you asking because your mom and aunts are having their babies soon?" she said/asked

"Yeah I'm just worried we haven't really had any babies around since I was born even my childhood wasn't a normal one. I don't know at least I will still have you and Jacob." I said hoping that we were right and I wouldn't be alone and ignored.

"You know it Nessi, but I don't think your mom could ever ignore you no matter how busy she is she is only having one baby when we started we had five so it will be a lot different for you." she said

"I know but it's been 16 years since my mom had me I don't know if she'll be able to handle another kid." I said knowing that what I said was a lie, considering I was a 6 year old with the body of a 16 year old and mom would be able to handle 20 kids right now but hey can't just tell the humans that my parents are vampires can I.

"True but I've met your family your mom looks like she's 19 she can handle another kid trust me." she said

I laughed at our joke because my mom was actually around 25 but once again got to play along. " I know but you know mom's 25 I'm trying to figure out how she keeps so fit and young looking myself maybe I'll look that good one day." I said

"Good you figure it out let me know" she said laughing

"no problem" I said laughing not because she was but because I already knew mom's secret and I certainly couldn't tell her the truth.

Finally Megan's mom arrived back at the daycare and relieved us from our duty. So we could go and do our homework or so she thinks, when actually we would go up and get on face book and talk to our boyfriends forever until mom wanted me home.

When we got upstairs to Megan's room we were really surprised because her boyfriend Marc and My boyfriend Jacob were in the room we ran towards them and jumped in there laps hugging them tightly not wanting to let them go

now here's some questions i'd like you to answer:

What do you think is happening to bella?

do you think the babies are actually human? would you like them to be human?

Do you like the names for Alice's twins?

and if you have any questions about the story don't hesitate to ask i'll try and answer them to the best of my ability without giving to much away. also i'm still looking for names for Rosalie and Bella's daughters so if anyone has any suggestions i'd love them